CA

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
It's good

I have bought it for the first time, it came exactly as I ordered, very fast, and I am already taking it for several days in the dosage as suggested on the bottle. Hopefully, it will benefit my health and improve my leg condition. Haven't got any stomach discomfort as experienced from another similar product with similar ingredients, so the quality seems to be good with this brand. It doesn't have taste, as it's capsules, and they are easy to swallow because of the small size

404726cd-3fad-4102-825c-625527c852ba
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I suffer from lipedema and poor vascularity, I ordered this after I watched a lecture about the condition where a professor recommended taking a diosmin supplement. I'm still at my first container, I still didn't see any noticeable improvement in my veins, but I definitely noticed that my feet are way less cold, I can tell that it truly improved blood circulation in my lower limbs.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have been taking them for a month, I haven’t noticed any side-effects though I used to take another vitamins for my veins and I felt nausea after them. These vitamins are quite good , my veins became less noticeable, but of course you can’t get rid of your veins and heaviness in the legs by just taking the vitamins.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I've purchased this product, as I have varicose viens and had a medical procedure done 6 months ago. The result is not as good as expected so far because of my diabetes, which means that the healing is slower. The ingredients are really good and I am going to show the bottle tomorrow to my doctor for approval and start taking it after that with the blood thinner under my doctor supervision.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I ordered this for my sister who suffers with varicose veins in her legs. Her veins are so bad that the veins burst and bleed. This supplement has turned her issue 180 degrees! She no longer has bulging veins. And she can feel better.

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

My mom has a varicose veins on her both legs and I can't believe how effective this product is, it managed to heal my mom's legs and the veins just fade away, life saver.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I see a slight difference in my veins on my legs. I can feel it may be useful with varicose veins. It did not upset my tummy, si that's a big plus.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Dr. Murray mentioned he uses this in his daily vitamin regimen (which is extensive). I am trying it out due to edema and it seems to be helping.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Love this product, wonderful for helping the circulatory system re-balance itself naturally. I have found it actually does have a notable effect on varicose veins in my legs, and in aiding my circulation in general.