Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Zinc Lonzenges, With Elderberry, Echinacea & Vitamin C, Honey Blossom, 60 Lozenges - iHerb
CA

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Helped me with my anxiety and depression! i had a very low vitamin D, so my doctor told me i should take this vitamins. I've been very depressed and anxious recently, but after some time taking this vitamin D i felt better. Highly recommend it!

05b4610b-6c5c-48cd-add4-7b64db77d002
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Great source of Vitamin D3 with the highest OTC dosage. Taking this with vitamin K2 from Natural Factors has keep my vitamin level normal. No after taste. The package is excellent. It has outside seal and inside seal to check for tempering of the product. Highly recommend for anyone who has vitamin d deficiency and try to improve their immunity.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I bought this product to enhance my immune system against flu and viruses. It is highly recommended to take as local pharmacies only sell 1000iu and you need to take at least 5 capsules to ward off colds etc. with this product you only need 1 capsule for highly concentrated protection

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This is one of my preferred brand as it offers super high IU. Vit D3 helps to build up our immune system and combines effectively with Vit K2. Often, many are deficient in D3 due to lack of enough suntan. Many reasons for it and one of it is too much suntan may not be good for skin due to UV. Also we really need to be exposed whole body long enough to get enough D3. So this IU is definitely a must for me. Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you very much ☺️

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Perfect content and good quality from this brand always makes me buy again and again, I am repeated buyer for D3 and I believe D3 is very important supplements for anybody. This 1000 IU is very good amount indeed for daily consumption. It will help with my immunity and I have been taking D3 for years and I am still lucky not to contract corona virus or any flu so far. D3 is most important supplement if you are not exposed to sun a lot, especially for me, it's been in rainy season, it fits me perfectly well. Softgel is not big at all and 180 is good for whole 8 months of consumption. If you are elderly person, you could also take once in the morning and once in the evening. Happy and healthy Life for everyone. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

So happy that I could purchase this suplement from trusted seller like iHerb. Thank you for the fast response and also delivery that's faster than estimated date. The packaging is also perfect. I've just submitted my order for gluten free baking stuffs too. Hope to receive it soon 😊

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Excellent quality product for immunity I used daily and easy to intake due to softgel format. Particularly 1000 IU package is useful in case you can not extreme high dossage like kidney issues.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I have taken this supplement over a few months and it’s effective. My D3 level increased well above the minimum level based n results of my recent medical check up. This brand offered Good quality product.