CA

Posted on Apr 1, 2022
Adorable!

I can't stop adoring Korean sunscreen products. This particular cream is very light weight, it has a subtle and pleasant smell, silky consistency and pinkish-beige color. It absorbs quickly into skin and leaves a healthy glow. Overall, another great product from this brand! Also, the package is bio-degradable and environment-friendly! 5 stars, please don't stop selling this.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

It really does its job! I use it while going hiking or while going to spend time at the sea. It really protects the skin. Tried on myself and my husband. It leaves the skin a bit oily. When you apply it it leaves a bit of white cast but it does its job. The smell is quite good too

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

When you are in the desert country, you definitely need a sun block that will protect you from the harsh sun rays or else you will get a lot of sun spots or the aging spots. I applied this 30mins before going out under the sun and the smell is nice. You just need to blend it correctly to avoid being cakey on the face.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

It’s goot but not my favorite one. It doesn’t leave a lot of white cast but it is really oily. Maybe someone likes the shiny look but I’m not really fan of it.

abad17e7-26b7-45d4-8f19-22b934c7724a
25456d0e-e467-42af-8414-9c6b9391f633
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I liked it. It was lightweight and combined well with the rest of my routine. The only downside is that it has a strong scent but it doesn't last very long.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

So good and definitely recommended 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I tried it for the first time and it has a nice texture ,slight pinkish ,it absorbs very fast in the skin without beeing white.i recommend!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The price is alright since i got it on sale. And i think the aloe is helpful in moisturizing the skin so i am excited to try this :) the SPF is a good amount since i prefer SPF 50 :)

Posted on Jun 9, 2021

I have been a fan of Korean skincare since 2016, and I have seen significant changes on my skin. I ordered the California Aloe because the White in Milk Sun is out of stock. No allergic reaction, no break-outs nor purging, no stinging in the eyes. Both have subtle/mild scent which I love. The White in Milk Sun has more of that shine/sheer effect when first applied but goes away as absorbed by the skin. And, it is easier to apply because it is more liquidy in consistency than the California Aloe. Nevertheless, I love them both. Good substitutes as moisturisers.

3abcedfc-2c23-4bb9-b481-b06c93ca5d70
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I like that it does not leave a white cast and it can be applied easily. I just feel a little oily but overall, I buy more