CA

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I love this cream a lot as it feels very nourishing, yet it is quite a budget cream. Unfortunately, this frequently went out of stock.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

I usually have sensitive skin, so it's hard to find a moisturizer that's good for my skin - alot of creams that I use will give me small bumps all over.. But this cream very good. It is very cooling and watery, but still provides moisture. I used it as a summer cream and it felt very nice.

a43bd015-1bd6-4c9f-b9c5-449c9a383e02
d57679ec-d49f-424c-bdc4-69e58c9c1476
Sajaaaa
Posted on Dec 13, 2020

Very light and very good for oily skin ,has a light texture i use it every day as a last step in my skin routine

cc2f32c1-cb2a-4283-8ec9-487f70dd2b3b
48364c16-e94b-4f1a-8367-d3bd0dea4ec6
5350a011-6471-4c4b-920e-490a46a4a7cf
Posted on Mar 25, 2021

I love this cream so much. Suits my combination skin so well and the smell is just divine💕 however I found that because it has fragrance it tends to irritate my skin a bit when I use it after a chemical exfoliator, so if you have sensitive skin or you’re exfoliating it might be a bit irritating. Other than that it’s so great.

Great scent, lightweight formula, perfect for my combo skin! This is the last step of my beauty routine (unless I’m going out and put sunscreen/light makeup) and leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and most importantly NOT GREASY!! A little goes a long way, so don’t overuse. I make sure to put more on the dry areas and less on the more oily areas of my face and it’s perfect! No breakout, no oily skin. Thicker formulas used to break me out and leave my T-zone oily after application, but this product doesn’t. Will keep buying!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Great product for combination skin during drier or colder months.

Nora
Posted on Dec 28, 2020

I was skeptical at first but after using the whole container, I have come to conclusion that this cream is perfect for oily skin. that this watery cream applies very smoothly, absorbs fast and leaves the skin feeling fresh and non-greasy

a29baec6-2424-4826-a01d-e3953c09a4c8
Posted on Jan 14, 2021

If you would like to smell and have fragrance in your skin product, this product is indeed great and wonderful. First, its smell is sweet. Second, the texture is like water and your skin is able to absorb the product readily. Third, it doesn’t not make my oily skin to have any irritation problems as well as pimples.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This cream is perfect. It smells heavenly and it will last quite a while. It leaves the skin soft but not sticky as other face cream do and it goes so well under makeup. Korean products are just to die for!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Package, scent, texture are good. But after I used, have allergic reactions. Therefore, applied to the body instead.

3f43702f-4dd9-4816-9568-185ed62f2cd8