CA

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

My parcel came earlier than anticipated. Fast shipment. I am yet to give a review on how the products have benefited me or their effect but for now, I am just truly impressed with how fast I received my parcel. The products also came in a good condition, nothing broken or unsealed. The products look to be of quality. The Black Walnut has a strong taste and smell while the Tea tree oil Balm is too light when applying but good enough still. Thank you iHerb!

f59697b5-ac62-4a8c-ab10-e6d35924da3c
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I purchased this product for a parasite cleanse. I’ve been doing it for almost 7 days now. No parasites removed yet BUT I get a great amount of mental energy from this product. The energy lasts me for almost 10 hours. I haven’t seen anyone state this yet so may be it’s just me.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Fantastic stuff!!! Seems to be the only thing that conquered my son's repeated parasitic infections, after multiple rounds of medication didn't do the trick. Taste is borderline awful - has a strong aftertaste of cloves sticking to the mouth. However -- we use this with empty capsules, the dropper works perfect with empty capsules, and then the pills can be swallowed with no taste at all. I didn't remove a star for the awful taste because logically, if it's going to chase away parasites, it's not going to taste good to humans!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I don't really know do I have parasites or not. But when I started to use it, I feel more better, more energy, so don't be afraid to try. It is a very good supplement for your gallbladder. The ingredient is very good .The taste is not so bad and you drink it with water.

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 28, 2022

Doing a cleanse? Have some holiday bloat? Have trouble sleeping? Or having a normal BM? Than this is for you. I take as directed. In a shot glass with lemon juice. & a cold black coffee chaser. It is very clove flavored. Its for your health. Not taste. Get over it. starts working within hours after taking it, be advised... on your first day don't take this if you have an important day tomorrow morning, start after work on Friday and go from there.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great anti-parasitic extract from Nature's Answer. It has very potent herbs in it. I also love that it doesn't contain any alcohol. Critters beware! Take care of yourselves people and each other and may God bless you with abundance of love, joy, health and happiness in your lives!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I absolutely love this brand, the ingredients are very good quality. I also prefer not to use alcohol based tinctures, and this brand delivers the best supplements with a water base. I used this tincture as a preparation for a liver flush for a few weeks until the bottle was finished, then used the liver support tincture from same brand after the flush. The taste is strong and bitter, because all of the herbs have those flavours and you know it’s potent.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This blend is very potent but seems to be working. I've taken 20 drops (not the recommended 74 drops) in coffee for 2 days. Day 3 I woke to bad cramping and had to run to the bathroom 4 times. It's gross, but I noticed stuff that resembles colored threads in the toilet. Now that the cramping has stopped, I feel no bloating and a little less fatigue and brain fog. The blend is very strong, so I will probably use a smaller dose daily. No reason to stress the body out more by becoming dehydrated. If you plan on taking the 74 drops...drink lots of water. I would suggest doing it over the weekend or possibly taking a few days off. Everyone's body will react differently. Overall, it's doing something good. My husband is going to try it next. Good luck and happy cleansing.