CA

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is probably the best mouthwash I have ever tried in my life. It perfectly refreshes and helps to protect teeth from plaque during the day. Awesome mouthwash is an important and necessary tool that helps to take care of the oral cavity without harm to nature and your own body. Not tested on animals.

b9bcfc50-f8cb-4d40-b24f-f35215b63ed7
cca9b7ec-401f-40da-87ef-404bb5788cae
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I love this natural mouthwash because it leaves my mouth clean and fresh. Its flavor is a bit different than the commercial ones cause its natural ingredients, but this is what it makes it a wonderful product. The size is not as big as the common ones but it can last for a few months. The color looks like ginger tea but is very good. I love this mouthwash because I feel like it help me to keep a fresh breath after every use. I truly recommend this product!! If you find my comment helpful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I have noticed such a difference in my oral health since purchasing this mouthwash. The taste is not overpowering with herbs and the results are stellar. It seems to last forever, too! I purchased the bottle two months ago and still have plenty left. I have very sensitive teeth and this gentle mouthwash did not burn nor hurt at all. Teeth feel clean and fresh!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

At first, told by a dentist I had such a bad cavity might need a root canal.. ...Started doing a dental protocol based on research and suggestions to save my other teeth...this tooth where I had pain supposedly had decay under a filling. Here is the protocol: Periobrite mouthwash, comfrey tincture on tooth, tooth powder, water pic, colloidal silver, oil pulling, fasting, lots of hydration, food grade hydrogen peroxide rinsing, good quality salt water rinsing...not expecting improvement in the tooth went to 2 other dentists thinking I at least needed a filling...I was shocked after 2 weeks to be told..there was no cavity...also pain gone...hope you all heal, thanks🙏

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I bought this mouthwash for my parents who have a very sensitive teeth. They liked it so much because of it's quality ingredients and said that it leaves the mouth fresh and clean. The flavor is cool but it needs to be diluted with a bit of water. The size is big, they have been using it for more than two months and it still didn't finish.

3841ccc3-4545-4511-bc74-a985e2e81324
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Great and perfect. I always order this product. It is highly recommended and very important for mouth health.. All ingredient are good and natural. The size is very good comparing to the price.. Nice flavor and taste. High quality. Mouthwash is a great tasting mouthwash that keeps breath fresh and clean.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I purchased this product at the specific recommendation of our biological dentist. He had two large infected molars extracted, one on bottom left the other on top right. He was instructed to rinse his mouth thoroughly upon a rising, and after each meal, and once again before bed. He says it is hands-down the best mouthwash he has ever used. Fresh flavor, pleasant to use, excellent quality!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I love this stuff. the flavor is very strong at first because of the clove in it but it helps with any mouth pain. I notice a difference when I use it after brushing and when I don't. It helps with dry mouth because of the xylitol in it (be careful around pets -xylitol is toxic and can be fatal to them if ingested). Your teeth get less sensitive over time and feel cleaner with continued use.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022