CA

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Nice soothing gel!

Great for minor toothaches and gum discomfort. Give temporary relief and the minty taste is pleasant. The gel is a bit hard to apply but i find using a cotton bud helps. The pain relieving effect only lasts a short while - it’s still best to get a dental check asap. This is handy for mild discomfort while waiting for your dental appointment.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I appreciate this product and wish I had known about the company earlier! It does a great job with keeping inflammation down and assisting with oral pain. It also seems to be a safer choice and a go to for those that cannot seek medical care promptly. Definitely recommend this product in your oral care routine.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Got this for my brother who’s been having some gum pain. He said this worked really well for that purpose and seemed to heal his swollen, irritated gums quite well. The herbal ingredients in this are abundant and I imagine this would be great for chemo patients who are experiencing mouth pain or general sensitivity. Flavor is pleasant and cooling.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This awesome natural product really helped with pain and discomfort when I was having some periodontal issues. I make sure I always have a tube in my medicine chest! I always trust Natures Answer products. PerioBriteRub can be a bit hard to find so thanks to Iherb for carrying it!!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

All natural and it works. Few days ago, my wife had a gum inflammation. She rub it on few times a day and in 2 days she was almost inflammation free. I always have a stock.

970d9aeb-6d01-46a9-a2a6-7d9727dc2372
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I had gum and teeth issues recently and bought this to reduce my toothache. It works quite well, I use it dayli rub it to all my teeth. Herbal smell like you use mouthwash but it stays longer with the jelly

f7e36b21-2a5f-40a8-bee3-d5b8f2f839bd
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Nice gel for the gums and teeth. I've been having bleeding gums in pregnancy and decided to buy this (along with new toothbrush and bunch of other products). I do it in complex so I see good results. I like the taste but I find it a bit hard to rub in the gums (it kinda stays unrubbed 😁). Anyway, I think it helps.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

One of my favourite products for gum care and complete oral health. The ingredients are superb and the flavour pleasantly cooling. I warmly recommend it!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This works great. I'm impressed. Maybe I'll buy more in the future. I purchased 4 tubes, so I won't need more right away. I appreciate how well my stuff was packaged. They put a lot of effort into getting things packed pretty well.