CA

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Packaging and quality of this fish oil was superb. I found the price cheap compare to the other brand. One of the major ingredient is omega that is good for the heart ,cholesterol,hair and inflammation, the taste is fine. The best benefit is for the heart. It is good for people who's age is 30+.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I have used this brand for years, and it works very well. It reduces inflammation in the body, and helps me control both inflammation and my asthma. The heart health is an added bonus. I buy this brand as all the ingredients are sources from the ocean, from small fish, which is much healthier than farmed.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love this product as it is purified from mercury. Also I have bought this for my cousin which doesn't like to take any "artificial" supplements. The fact that it is FISH OIL, not Omega-3 is a good convincing point for her it is not artificial, but old-school fish oil ))

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product!

0762f645-f342-4b42-bd4f-7f799f46f1a2
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Big amount of tablets with reasonable price. Tablets are big, but easy to swallow, have a little fish smell. Be ready - bottle is big too.

a38fa5a2-5301-4a43-8b27-bf92c2fbc60e