Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Life, Taurine Powder, Unflavored, 335 g - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

After trying a number of different Taurine brands - some decent, some not so much - this one is head and shoulders above the rest in my view. For starters, it’s pure Taurine with no fillers. I’ve also noticed improvements with this brand (after extended use of this and other brands), including a reduction in cravings, tested eye health, stress/resilience, body composition, hydration and urination frequency, reduction in fatigue and digestion, among other benefits. I've worked up to 3-6g daily and haven't noticed any side effects. Packing is great, almost completely tasteless (a very subtle sweetness in water for me) and the ingredients are clearly of a high standard. High recommended!

37fd018a-3af1-4619-acfd-3ffad12f3aa3
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Great Taurine Powder! Taurine is an amino sulfonic acid that increases the endurance of muscle fibers, maintains the health of the cardiovascular system, protects cells from oxidation, nourishes brain tissue, participates in the regulation of lipid metabolism, improves energy processes in the body, and helps to preserve ions in the required concentrations within cells. This supplement, combined with intense training, makes my body look beautiful, strong and resilient. Recommend!

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

Taurine is an inhibitory neurotransmitter. Yes it's involved in energy production which is why it's an ingredient in energy drinks, but it also has a calming effect. Taurine is a component of bile and is essential for bile to be less lithogenic. In other words, it helps so that you don't form gall stones and in the long run helps in the proper assimilation of dietary fats. Good product to take if you have any of those issues. Tastes like nothing. Easy to take.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I bought this Taurine because of his good quality. It’s only powder and no fillers. Only one ingredient. The size it’s pretty good for the prize I paid. A killer bit goes a way. The package it’s easy to use . It’s taste free, which I like it. I use it for the muscle and works really good for me.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I love that I can scoop this out of the container, it’s easy to use with the screw on lid on the package and it’s tasteless which is necessary for the cats to not turn their heads up at their food. The quality is excellent for the price and the ingredients seem to be pure taurine which is what we need!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I am on my second tub of Natures Life taurine powder and it is working well for me. Not only is it completely tasteless, but you only need a small quantity to get the daily dose. So it is great value for money. It dissolves easily in water and helps with my energy, metabolism and overall health as a long term vegetarian.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Bought his amino acid a few times already. It does what it is supposed to. I take taurine first thing I get up in the morning before breakfast to help my gull bladder and bile acid flow. I also mix it with my other amino acids before I work out.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Product was exactly what I wanted, and of excellent quality. Purchasing it was an easy process and it was delivered to me quickly and well packaged. Glad iHerb is a company I can rely on for the quality health products I need. Great service! Thank you iHerb!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Very fine powder and tasteless which can be mixed in any drinks. The wide mouth container is easy to scoop out , I will like to purchase it again!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Repeated buy. I seem to feel this product help with my eyesight. Just did another eye test today. Both eyes farsightedness has not deteriorated compared to 2 years ago when I got my first pair of reading glasses prescribed. I haven't had the need to wearing them.