CA

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Description Always Organic Good Fats From Avocado Oil Only 5 g Sugar Per 30 g Serving Powered by Turmeric Invigorating Spices With Delicious, Crunchy Cashews USDA Organic Non GMO Project Verified Gluten Free Whole Grain 13 g or More Per Serving Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily Kosher Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI) Sweetened with Coconut Sugar Baked with Coconut & Avocado Oil Snackable Granola Clusters Delicious, Cookie-Like Melt in Your Mouth Texture Vegan Our Turmeric Superfood Granola with powerhouse ingredients turmeric, cinnamon and ginger (+ black pepper for absorption of course!) are known to support anti-inflammatory and blood sugar balancing functions of the body.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have recently found out about nature's path granolas , the first one i tried was their smoothie bowl superfood granola , i was completely blown away with how clean the ingredients are and how it fits my diet as well as it tasted so good! It is slightly pricy for the size you get which isn't a big packet. But i will definitely repurchase. I add this into warm almond milk, as greek yogurt topping or just as a snack on its own! Recommended!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This granola is amazing! The flavor is good, so light and crunchy. Turmeric is definitely there but not overpowering. I'm so glad I tried this!

d2a70c6a-8bc4-479b-a12b-1baa642aea7a
92f4e214-b950-435a-8e9a-6e07a2fcb7c4
14ce5993-48a8-4701-a8ce-12c715ab64d0
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Great granola quality. Best taste. I use it every day. It has benefits for health. Size could be bigger thou. Good choice for breakfast. Good composition. I am very satisfied with this product.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

delicious with yoghurt and my kids love it . maybe a bit too sweet but very good . good amount in package . very good start to the day

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is too tasty. Rich flavour and natural, organic ingredients makes other granolad look pale. Only reason not to buy is fear of eating it all up too fast.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This Granola is super-healthy, tastes delicious and is fairly priced! My go to when I need a snack outside of normal meal times. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

love it! it dosent feel rich like keto but it is definitely a very good product. I wish those would come in bigger size package.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I highly recommend this product its composition is healthy and tasty. you can have it for breakfast or for any other meal. If you follow the serving portion you won't be disappointed.