CA

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

We love this cereal. Especially my toddler. He is attracted to the rich colors of the cereal and adores the cute turtle in the packaging. As for the taste- it is wonderful. Both the strawberry and chocolate flavors are fantastic. Quality is great- it does not dissolve easily when mixed with milk. We also love eating it on its own as it is really crunchy and taste great. It is more expensive than the cereal we buy locally but this is great to have once in a while. The option to adopt a turtle is also wonderful.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This a new flavor in the great line kids cereals. The kids loved this taste thinking I was giving them something they shouldn’t be having. For breakfast. The ingredients are such that it has some fiber and low sugar. 9 grams of sugar for a kids cereal?!? Can’t ask for more

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love these cereals and that they are made with ingredients like beans for an excellent source of plant-based protein, and brown rice flour for a great form of whole grains that are gluten free. This was a new flavor my kids had never tried before and they really loved it. My one child that’s allergic to gluten and dairy especially loves that she finally has a cereal that isn’t only peanut butter and/or chocolate flavored. Plus, my kids are over-the-moon excited about the idea of “adopting” a turtle (free with every purchase of a box)!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

yes it is the one you have all been waiting for, it's GLUTEN FREE cereals! and it's high quality too! with the taste of heaven in mouth and only the most healthy ingredients, it will make every breakfast of yours a heaven! my recommendation is to go and add some coconut milk as a serving advice!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Very high in sugar, but ingredients are great and high quality so as an occasional snack for the kids it’s fine. Tastes amazing! So much so that I eat it too.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Good quality cereal, yummy and very crunchy. In two different flavors strawberry and chocolate. Love the wholesome organic ingredients. My kids also love the fun stuff that is printed on the inside of the paper box.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Very crunchy and will never get soggy in milk. the strawberry flavor is more powerful than the chocolate, actually the chocolate is very faint. The box is beautiful I love looking at it. It makes me feel happy.

Gabriell
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Excellent product, organic ingredients, and if you want the breakfast to be at its best for your kids, combine this with the Whole O's Cereal (less sugar) half/half, and you won't be bothered about the amount of their morning sugar intake.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great cereal, but I didn’t quite enjoy its sweetness. The taste gets too sugary when mixed with milk. I prefer the vanilla cereal over this one.