CA

4.7
THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 8, 2022
1,214

This is my first time to buy different brand of apple cider and I don’t think if the same with I bought last time but I really hoping that it heplful to me.

cfab534b-8804-4d8c-9cba-db5e3d3575c3
Posted on Jul 11, 2022
1,242

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Great value! Good quality product that tastes great. I take 3 in the morning and a few more in the afternoon for an energy boost. The flavor is delicious and not artificial at all. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Love these for the kids. Apple cider vinegar is great for sinus problems. Bought these in hopes my small boys would take them and they did.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I can't give an opinion on whether apple cider vinegar supplements actually work to support weight loss, but I've tried a few types and this one doesn't taste as good, and its texture is a bit too sticky for my taste. Not bad, and a good price.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Taste great, work for what I need and a great price :)

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

They taste great. Shipped perfectly. Ordered several times now. Thanks iherb for being a great company!!

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Excellent quality. Perfect size various dosages Amazing taste. Found definite benefits while taking.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The flavor and quality is great I didn’t think I would like them but they’re awesome