Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Alive!, Vitamin C Drink Mix Powder, 4.23 oz (120 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I like that its in powdered form. I also like the brand, never used vitiman c. I use it to mix with my super collgen it absorbs better in the body. Its a fine texture it mix good with water little to no taste. When mix with collagen. I just make sure to start stiring b4 i put it in, keep stiring then put the rest in. This is KEY for no clumpiness. This is an organic fruit source Acerola Kiwi Goji Amla Recommend stirring in 8 oz glass of water or choose or add to smoothie for 500mg of vitamin C take one rounded teaspoon daily for a thousand mg take around one rounded teaspoon twice daily if pregnant nursing or taking any medications consult a health professional before use. Supplement facts servings per container 30 calories 15 total carbohydrate 3-g vitamin C from organic acerola fruit organic kiwi fruit organic Goji organic Alma + 500 mg. Great quality

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I've been using this and this is my first reorder. I add it to magnesium powder in the evening. The flavor is not sweet, and it mixes alright if you stir it. I like it not so much for the flavor (not unpleasant but not great) but for the fact that it is food sourced.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I am looking for an organic and/or plant based vitamin c and bought this because it’s in deep discounts, probably because the batch was approaching expiry. I only added to my water so the taste is a bit strange. Should taste better if added to juice or other favored drinks. I might not buy again, as taking a pill is more convenient and safe me time every morning.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Love the product and the most important for me , this vitamin c is without ascorbic acid! It very hard to find one like this ! Love the fact it is in powder!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

One of the few all plant based Vitamin C. In others you often think they are 100% Vit. C, they have Vitamin C rich fruits in and in the end you see that there is also Ascorbic Acid or Sodium Ascorbate added. This is organic Acerola pure.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Like that this is a wholefood form of vitamin C and organic. Hard to tell if it helps my chronic illness but it helped get rid of my daughter’s cold.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Have been buying this product for a while and highly recommend it being all natural, the real deal and an excellent source of high quality vitamin c

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I like it that the product is all natural; however, the taste is very terrible. I can not consume it mixing with plain water. Fruit juice is needed every time.

Olia
Posted on May 9, 2021

I do not need to boost immunity, I bought this powder to get rid of age spots on the face. If you simply delete them, they reappear. And the doctor recommended that I take vitamin C by mouth. Natural organic vitamin C is more effective, I chose powder over capsules or tablets because it has a more affordable price.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I was looking for a whole food alternative, and this one was great.