CA

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Inexpensive B-complex vitamin

This complex vitamin has a good balance of all of the B vitamins, without being too high or too low in any one of them. Because of that, it is a good daily formula. It does have a typical vitamin B taste, but it goes away quickly after swallowing. Did you know you can also use this for black light UV baths for your children for fun? This will cause the water to be neon yellow-see picture below. If any information I shared was helpful, please click the 'thumbs up'! Thank you, and happy continued health!

af6300d1-2d92-4fc6-8b68-ce98dded5b62
Posted on May 2, 2022

This is a great brand. I use these everyday and I can tell when I miss a dose. These are wonderful. They give me energy to get through the day and I don't feel jittery. Follow directions. The quantity of this brand is excellent. This is one of the main brands I buy.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Really great and no rice filler. If you have whole grain allergies, like I do, you HAVE to read the labels for things you don't normally look for.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Have only been taking it for a short time, but i can already feel the benefits. It has helped my nervous system and I believe it will keep improving the longer I take them.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The B vitamins were prescribed by my doctor. There is a good composition and ingredients that helped me get my blood test in shape. I was pleased with the packaging and tightness.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

These make a big difference in our daughter's health. She is on the autism spectrum and is very sensitive to textures and taste. This is one supplement that she doesn't argue about taking.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Last January 2022 I had a pinched nerve. Really very painful. My Doctor recommended that I triple the dose of B-Complex. I used this supplement and I think this speed up the healing. Now pain is almost gone.

Read more reviews
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

You need to take this with vitamin C for better absorption and need to take one capsule twice daily preferably with food and distance them about 6-8 hours apart because they are water soluble and that’s why after you take one capsule, a few hours later when you go to restroom, you will see your urine come out as yellow because that’s the B-Complex coming out of your system! B-Complex with Vit. C is excellent for stress and your nervous system. However, since they are water soluble, it’s best to take two of the 50 caps rather than taking one higher like 100 caps or tablet as long as you take them about 6-8 hours apart and do not take more than 100 mg of B-Complex daily because A) You don’t need that much and B) Too much of certain B vitamins like B-6 can be bad for you over 100 mg dosage. B-Complex however has been known to increase your appetite so I would recommend taking them right after you have eaten your food if you don’t want to gain weight but for those who want to gain weight, by all means take them about 30-45 minutes before you eat as they increase your appetite. B-Complex also doesn’t smell all that great and that’s why I prefer to take it in the capsule form rather than the tablets. They also absorb better in capsule form rather than tablets. B-Complex also taken with Vit. C helps absorption of other nutrients specially amino acids and protein so for bodybuilding, it’s a must..