CA

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Good product but ...

This is a good product but unfortunately, my son has an allergy to aspergillus mold. There are many supplements out there that are fermented using aspergillus in the production process because apparently, it is cheap to produce! Not good news for mold allergy sufferers. We had to switch to another iron supplement elsewhere called Spatone Liquid Iron.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I was using another iron supplement, but this one is so much better even though it contains less iron. Its much more gentle on the stomach than the higher dose supplements and doesn't make me as nauseated.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The quality of this product is amazingly beautiful, my most favorite supplement for almost a year, lastly it has always been excellent in helping boosts the important role of my red blood cells to my body.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Buy these if you are vegan and especially a female who still has a period I was always tired near my cycle and I take these during and I feel like a kid on sugar rush lol

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

My everyday intake vitamins I’m anemic Easily get pale I can’t find the same dosage in the pharmacy around my area

dcdc3339-98a2-4632-9c64-4ef36fa5c07f
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I’m a woman in my thirties who does not menstruate, so I can’t take the typical higher doses of iron. This dosage and form has been fantastic for me. I take one in the evening, without food. When I run out, my skin is noticeably paler, my energy lagging, and I start bruising easily. I keep it in stock at all times now.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

I was using GNLD product previously and saw this. I’ve decided to try it and I can say that everything was great - from communication about purchase, tracking my order to the product - just great! Just to be careful about Import duties.. i had to pay around 15$ on my 58$ purchase…

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

very good quality and ingredients. size is good so it's easy to use and swallow

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Excellent quality of ingredients! size of capsules is good and making it easy for swallowing. Iron is an important mineral for body health.