CA

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Great addition to your supplements to help with the control of allergies. Super tiny little pills that are very easy to swallow. Good taste. You can feel the improvement pretty quickly and if you take them consistently you’ll really notice the benefit. Quality ingredients at an excellent price in the same easy to open package that this company always offers.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I researched and read this helps with respiratory issues. Son and I got the C- virus. and this has help get the guck out when you cough. took me a month my son 2 mos to get all out. We took 2 tablets in the am and and pm. Now we just take 1 at night to help us with Post nasal drip which we have had for years. but now with ivy extract its helped alot, we feel the diffetence. The leaves are for the healing of the nations. Revelations.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This stuff is amazing. With allergies and asthma, coughing is a daily thing. This product, Nature's Way Ivy Extract helps immensely. I take 2 tablets 2-3 times a day for good relief. I am grateful I discovered it. I have ordered more than once and will continue to order. Thank you, Nature's Way!!:)

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

In the past 20 years, I have suffered twice from Pneumonia resulting in some damage to lungs. have been having breathing difficulty with constant urge to cough. Specialists advised inhalers with steroids and these gave temporary relief. While browsing iHerb, came across various preparations for lungs 🫁. Ivy Extract so far has proved great. have been taking it for about a fortnight. it has controlled my urge to cough while easing my breathing. I am very grateful to iHerb for description of products and their reviews. I will recommend Ivy Extract for all lung related issues.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I have been very pleased with this product! The drainage I have experienced over the past months has cleared up and I feel like I can breathe better.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The best thing you can ever get. Helps with sinus problems, mucus. Lots of benefits. Great ingredients as it is extract from ivy leaf which is very potential. Quality is great! The bad part is that it is always out of stock 😭

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This has definitely helped me with my respiratory issues, especially when the air quality isn't good.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I read that English Ivy is often used in children's formulas for cough medicines and I bought this thinking it may be good for chest congestion which it did not appear to help in my case. Instead I noticed that the product made me itchier than normal and once I ceased using this product the itching went away. Check yourself for ivy allergies prior to ordering.

Posted on May 29, 2022

My husband is allowed to sleep in the bed now

Posted on May 28, 2022

Outstanding product! Thank you! Love this product, really helps with bronchial issues almost instantly