CA

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been using this potassium product to augment my battles with high blood pressure and cholesterol levels. I take it once nightly and it has proven to be a helpful addition to my regimen. The way to check if a supplement is working is to use it for several weeks and then stop using it for about one week. If/when you experience a noticeable difference in how you are feeling and you felt better when taking it then you know it is of benefit to you to continue. This has proven to work for me so you can try it if you wish. The newer square packaging of Nature's Way products help with storage. Also, I have found their products to be superior in terms of quality and ingredients. The list of what's in the perfectly sized capsule is short, as it should be, with the majority ingredient being what you wanted in terms of product composition. I highly recommend Nature's Way Potassium.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I am using IHerb Potassium for two weeks, I am a music teacher and active trumpeter, because well this musical instrument depends a lot on a good muscle condition as well as the good balance of the nervous system and a good cardio for the necessary strength for the work as a trumpeter. Product highly recommended.

Ornexi
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Good quality, great price, great amount of ingredients, best formula for best absorption. Doesn't have any taste, the size of capsules are quite small, daily dosage is 1 capsule, so this supplement is enough for three+ months. Using potassium supplements have many benefits - helps to regulate the heartbeat, ensures proper function of the muscles and nerves, it's vital for synthesizing protein and metabolizing carbohydrates.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is my first time purchasing from iHerb. So far I'm happy, and I have a lot of hope that this dietary supplement will help me deal with my muscle cramps. Quality so far appears to be good and ingredients seem to be good. Although I'm outside the US, my shipment came promptly, shipping fees are great.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I love this form of potassium. I've tried other forms, and this works for me the best. I actually open the caps and add to my daily smoothie. This product always seems to be very fresh. I also like the newest square design of the bottles because they are easier to grab onto and stack alongside other supplements with the same package design.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I've been taking these for a long time. I used to purchase from a competitor but they never had it in stock. I found these and much cheaper and I was so lucky to find them here. It works for me and I take one a day with a meal. A capsule is very easy to swallow. My doctor knows I take them and I believe in taking supplements. One a day is sufficient. Thank you I-Herb. There is a seal so they stay fresh.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I’m still trying it! But it feels and smells nice. And the size is just fine. My friend recommended it to me so I got it. Again, it has a nice scent. It’s easy to use. Idk about the quality I’m still trying it. It gives you a nice feelig afterwards. Ingredients are the same.

be08472c-8cd0-4ccd-8808-56c9ac049a9c
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Like calcium and sodium, potassium is a mineral that’s found in some foods. Having the right amount of potassium in your diet helps to keep you healthy, so it’s crucial to eat plenty of potassium-rich foods.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Potassium is necessary for the normal functioning of all cells. It regulates the heartbeat, ensures proper function of the muscles and nerves, and is vital for synthesizing protein and metabolizing carbohydrates.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Quite cheap, but a very important mineral. I use it during my morning fasting or during my sauna sessions. The dosage is standard one that most people prescribe