CA

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
My go to for immune health!

I always have 2 bottles on hand to help maintain immunity. If I feel the slightest sick I double up and it helps so much! I highly recommend for viral infections as it helps shorten the length of time being ill. They taste great and are easy to use, as well!

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

both my son and i liked the taste. i was surprised because it's quite tart. the product seems good but it is not such a great value for money if you need to use up to 4 tablets per day. it would be better to have more active ingredients in each tablet and increase the number of tablets in the bottle.

Posted on May 18, 2022

The taste is good and texture is fine - I prefer them to sticky hard candies or sticky liquids. No idea if they help, but can't hurt. A bit pricey.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It’s perfect because it has the right combination of bit C , zinc and elderberries. Makes sense to always have a few in stock . Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Love the taste of the lozenges. It's sour and very appetising! Definitely much healthier than having a candy.

2da8d5d9-ef72-4b5b-811a-41955148abd0
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

PACKAGING WAS PERFECT ! IT S NOT MY FIRST PURCHASE AND I WILL SHOP ONLINE AGAIN.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Great immune boostet it helps me fight colds and gives me energy. I donot get sick easily.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

as good as usual. I am a fan of it. a way to stay strong.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Relived my throat, nice falvor i keep it in my bag for any time

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Great, I like it because it's totally not sweet. Will buy it again.