CA

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I take this every night whenever I leave my apartment and I think it helps strengthen my immune system. Usually the next morning I feel better than the previous day.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I use a lot of Sambucus products, haven't been disappointed yet. It's great to fight cold and flu, daily use to strengthen immune system.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I absolutely love this syrup for kids and adults. We always have it on hand when any cold/flu symptoms start. It’s an easy way to boost immunity and get extra zinc, & Vit C.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Excellent vitamin, very useful! I will order more! The packaging is good!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Kids transited from the Kids version to this and had no complaints. However, the bottle opening is an issue. Not the normal screw and open, need to press and turn but sometimes very hard to open.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Relived my throat, nice falvor, I took it with my while traveling

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

good immune support to have for when feel start of a cold