CA

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

My friend has insomnia for the past few days. I bought her this and she told me that the effect made her sleep faster. Well recommended. Quality is superb and I love that it’s ingredients are all natural. It improves her energy for having restful night. I like that it’s cheaper here than in other stores here in our country. Thank you iherb!!

cea2f698-2d53-459d-acb0-f5f0e5020e81

I am finally able to have a restful night and wake up feeling refreshed. No drug hangover and no long term undesirable effects. This is a wonderful alternative to prescription drugs. If you feel that use of 4 pills at one time is “overkill”, then just reduce the number of pills you taker a night to where you are comfortable.

5e242ab8-31df-4cf8-b39b-ffe5da222c2d
d4e14140-45dd-4715-a3b5-7139e2e62a01
d10be3e0-77a5-4853-ab8f-f09db65634ad
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great quality item with ingredients gentle on stomach. Suitable for all ages, and help with sleep improvement concerns. Supplements all diet and hardly much taste. Recommded for those who have issues with deep sleep.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Recommended by my physician to help with falling asleep, returning to sleep if I wake, and to relieve stress—this has helped very much. And it’s well packaged and was very quickly shipped!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The combination of ingredients in this formulation help reduce the hypervigilence which contributes to my insomnia. If I take them when I wake in the very early morning they'll get me back to sleep for the rest of the night.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I really prefer herbal and natural ingredients especially when it comes to sleeping supplements. Natures Way is a reputable brand that I’ve used before but this product in particular didn’t provide the results I was expecting. Although it did bring some relaxation it didn’t however aid in my sleep. What may work for some, may not in others.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I've been using this for a few months now, take 2-3 pills after a stressful day (about 1x a week). Helps me sleep better and deeper. I do think that 2-3 is enough, the recommended dose is 4. Did it once and knocked me out for 10 hours.

Posted on Apr 4, 2021

this is a nice blend for sleeping and to relax at night... the suggested dose is 4 capsules which seems like a pretty standard amount as far as herbal sleep blends but it makes it more convenient to take a smaller dose in case you wanted to use during the day for stress, I even find it helpful for headaches and muscle pain

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

multi-ingredient herbal night time sleep supplement. just the way I like it.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Admirable quality. The packaging is cardboard, dense, the delivery is quite fast and of high quality. I recommend.