CA

Posted on Dec 24, 2021
Captain C

This is an excellent supplement particularly for people like me with a vitamin C deficiency. I will order again when my current supple gets low in number count.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Very happy with this food supplement! I feel better energised after taking it every morning.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Bought this for a friend who got covid. Nature's Way is a reliable brand.

Posted on May 29, 2022

It is good! I like it!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Good price and quality! Will repurchase.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Great value for trusted brand

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Nature's Way has been my supplement company of choice for 20 years. Reliable consistent company and products.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Good vitamin c

Auto-translated from Russian

Nature's Way Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids is a filler-free formula. About the benefits of vitamin C, it acts on the entire body as an antioxidant, immunomodulator, antiviral, anti-inflammatory effect, improves heart health, helps with autoimmune diseases. Vitamin C helps to strengthen blood vessels, helps with rosacea, helps with edema, helps to quickly recover during viral diseases. Taking vitamin C gives strength, improves the condition and color of the skin, does not cause allergies. I hope my review was useful🕊, I wish you health and thank you for your vote ✔!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I drink vitamin C twice a year in courses, in spring and autumn, to prevent colds and strengthen immunity. Medium sized capsules, easy to swallow. I buy vitamin C from this company for the second time, there are no allergic reactions.