CA

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
I got my period 6 days after take this pill

Hi! I have PCOS and endometriosis, has been a 2 year struggling against this disorders, I can’t get pregnant 🥺 i went with doctors, obgyn’s clomyd, and different medications... 6 days ago I decided take this pills and I get my period today!!!. (My period was 20 days ago) I’m a little disappointed , i dont know if this is really working... I hope u understand my English ❤️ ❤️ ACTUALIZATION: I already taken this pills from April 03 until today july 11 , I seen an improvement on my period , it is more , no more clumps, but i get very nauseous 🥺 i think this is a pill with a very good quality, i now see the benefits , but i still not pregnant, but my period has improvement a lot! And no more cramps or pain!! I love this supplement!

994f0548-e18c-422d-8903-3a67fd1c800f
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Hello, I’m a girl who always have period cramps I never thought that I will find some kind of natural pills that would help me to reduce the cramps I tried other natural herbs they help me a little bit but not as much as this product I’ve never heard of this until I found it on iHerb I did some research about it and then I decided to start buying it and let me tell you this product works as a miracle I talked to my friends about it and I will also buy it. thank you Iherb. I also like the quality and the packaging, the benefits of this product are really great

1f53b104-3a22-4d7f-b6f1-fa38f6732731
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have severe endometriosis and I take a number of supplements. These pills do not reduse my endometriosis but does reduse the pain I get from the endo. It also helped regulate my period. I take 1 pill daily in the morning. Size ks okay and they have no taste. Package arrived really fast to the Netherlands..I will order these again!

49c788d6-fd20-4635-880e-3ff7a664d929
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Started that 15 days ago..result is not expected before 4-6 weeks of better tolerance , night sleep , less fushes and concentration.. i used that before from a GzNC brand snd felt much better for sleep and bony pains .. but didn’t find that again .. size a bit larger than expected

916d9444-abd0-4fc2-b680-75753f4937f4
8a0fadc3-0d5f-47ff-b8f9-eab9a5baa95c
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

One of the best vitex product ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Top quality making me purchase this product constantes the ingredients are composed from natural substances making improvements on female health a very good supplement with a normal taste and good concern for every age the package is nice the benefit are so remarkable i guess it can help with diet thd hemp has a lot of benefits 🤍

1749055d-3545-419e-b657-337731b50224
fed50fd3-acba-4fe0-8b5a-ebcf054647f2
375b31f6-6164-426e-8bcc-49c85ea778d9
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is not the first time I order Vitex from this eminent manufacturer, and I can recommend them with confidence. Qualitatively made from natural raw materials without GMOs. Big advantageous packaging, enough for a long period of use. Quality tested by thousands of users. There is an effect from the reception. It is better to take on the recommendation of a doctor, as effectiveness may be individualized.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

High product and ingredients/composition quality. This product helps me normalize my cycle, reduces pre-cycle symptoms, improve my daily life during periods. The capsules are small enough to be easy to take. I personally didn't have any side effects. So I had a lot of benefits from this simple but so effective supplement.

22d27498-d122-444a-8950-4778c4d3b4a1
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Vitex fruit has been a life changer for my severe PMS, cramps and to regulate my period. I already tried OTC medicine and birth control that don't work for me. Vitex helps me specially with back pain, mood swings, bloating. It has helped to regulate my period in the past, used to get my period every 4 to 6 months (many doctors said it was normal and just to take birth control) to getting it every other month. Nature's ways is the only brand I use because of their vegan capsules I highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

This brand of Vitex works really well for me. I take it 1-2 weeks during the month when I my hormones need balancing - usually 1-2 weeks before or during what would be my cycle. Helps to decrease bloat, breast tenderness and other symptoms associated with the female cycle.