CA

4.2
  • S
Posted on Oct 13, 2022
Improved Vitality

First time trying this supplement. After two weeks, there’s definitely improvement in vitality ↗️ Performance during workout is a bit better than before. I only take two caps after breakfast coz I think that’s enough for me. I believe this supplement works best when combined with regular exercise. Overall I’m happy with it.

491b5cd4-4201-405c-8ce1-3d833013ebff
86bd460e-d488-400b-8db5-ae21a5e43fad
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Product arrived rather quickly to my surprise which is always a plus. Not entirely sure if it does indeed increase natural test levels but the energy produced from taking this product is great. Much more energy during my lifts has helped shed some unwanted weight build more muscle. Product has quality ingredients. Size of the capsules aren’t crazy big so easy to swallow, great benefit to my workout regiment.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Quality is absolutely amazing all made from natural vegetarian items and ingredient completely healthy no harm for daily use, size is enough to use for one month and dosage is OK for daily use,, benefit found it acceptable and taste not bad

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

For what I need I love it - i will buy it again - it does take a few weeks to see and feel the difference in the overall body - I do recommend talking a break (day or two) about two weeks in.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

My go to male supplement staple - natural ingredients, body takes to it well, aids recovery and energy levels. I usually take 2 a day, before bed, for recovery or extra 2, in morning, for energy - very flexible.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I'm 62, had a quadrupe bypass last year, diabetic and hbp. I've just finished my 1st bottle. Energized throughout the day and able to do more exercise. Getting leaner too. Don't expect hugh or fast results but it works.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I took it with Maca 500mg, before bed. It gave me a very restful night and thethis is first time I feel refreshin the morning, after a half year of bad sleep and woke up feeling depressed. Energy level raised, consider this product if you have chronic fatigue / low mood / no motivation.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

seems very effective to improve testosterone and gh levels. i can feel it at the gym and in the Morning.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I feel more energetic after taking this. Do not feel as drowsy in the afternoons as i usually take this after lunch.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Gives heaps of energy and power to get through tough days.