CA

Posted on May 29, 2022
Amazing antioxidant for sleep and skin health health

This is a very affordable melatonin and personally leaves me feeling incredibly rested each night i take these. Been trying a few brands over the years until i found this staple. I love the dose and the price makes the deal of getting these even sweeter. Melatonin is not only a great assist in helping me get a better sleep reset but also an amazing anti-oxidant for my well being . As an anti-oxidant, melatonin is way stronger than vitamin C just to give you a heads up on how good this is. I therefore highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so. ib

Posted on May 7, 2022

I've been using Melatonin for YEARS and have tried all the different brands. I take 30 - 45 min before I want to be sawing logs, and it helps me wind down and ready to slumber. This product is equally effective to other brands I've taken. It does the job.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This vitamin is the best and most affordable vitamin that I've come across in a long time. It really does work, and it works for me.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for nine months. I feel more energetic and have more stamina. When I take this Vitamin, I am a lot happier, I'm sleeping better, my brain feels good and my mood is happy.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Absolutely fantastic. I have two tablets at night and it helps me to relax to go to sleep if I don’t I did not get a good night sleep I give one tablet to my both kids and if they don’t have it they don’t sleep they don’t go to sleep early and don’t have a fulfilled sleep they wake up crampy and am very tired. This has helped my child who has anxiety he is no longer chewing the skin off his fingers tips he is getting a full night sleep he seems more relaxed and more more relaxed and sure of himself. My daughter is no longer a waking up grumpy. At She constantly says I need my tablets or else l won’t go to sleep without them. They absolutely love it and they can see a change in themselves as well.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

i can feel the benefit in the evening after i take it and there is no tablet taste at all. This helps me with my chronic acid reflux a lot. It helps suppress the heartburn at night and helps me sleep soundly. Quality is good, ingredients are all listed for transparency, size is good that will last for months and instructions for dosage are listed. It really helps me to sleep soundly at night.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

excellent quality of ingredients - works quickly and efficiently. The size of the tablets is oval and easy to swallow. Dosage 1 dose is enough for me - 1 tablet 5 mg. I can recommend this brand because you get good benefit it improves the quality of sleep, it could be deeper, you wake up well-rested and rested. I had tried many brand but I will prefer this one.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I don't need it everyday but only as and when I need. the benefits is always a quick and good night sleep as I only need 1 dosage. size is still acceptable. I've tried the other brands but always come back to this brand for their quality.

7b33cb90-8fc4-4716-b968-47284b728ee0
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Its works so well i have sleeping problem and this give me a good nighy sleep sometimes i still feel sleepy until next day recommended

3be35eca-ea0d-4775-9ac9-c20feaab787e