CA
4.9

4.9
Posted on Jan 8, 2023
Good

These taste good. I wish they would state their vitamin D source. But anyway, they are easy to take. It’s probably much better to do vitamin d drops or a pill, but these are more convenient option for me at this time.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Increased my D3 in no time, totally recommended for people with D3 deficiency. But check it first with your doctor

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

Taste good and has the desired effect with its great ingredient

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I’ve only started using this so I hope it works well.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

quality, ingredient, size,dosage, immunity,sun since not yet see the result I will just edit later.

Bosyelshoubky
Posted on Jan 18, 2023

I think it’s ok the quality is so good the package is big

Posted on Nov 1, 2022
1,189
5,427
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Bought for a man who hardly goes out. I leave 2-3 on a "special plate" (it is not necessary more often, because the dosage is quite large). With such a scheme of taking the drug, it will be enough for 5-7 months of regular intake, that is, for the entire winter season, when there is very little sun. I like the taste of the drug, it did not cause any negative effects. As it was useful, I will be very grateful for the like, I am collecting bonuses for the next purchase

6bb9f43a-3eea-4989-96ee-8bcc401101f8
094fd16e-c910-40bc-a546-d2e15e515658
Posted on Jan 4, 2023
Auto-translated from Russian

I took it for my daughter, as they passed the tests, showed a large lack of vitamin D3 and the doctor prescribed a dose of 5000. My daughter really liked it. They are like candy to her. Vitamin D is important for a child to ensure the growth of bones and muscles. Helps in the rapid absorption of calcium in the body. She grows up healthy and protected.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Almost every fifth inhabitant of the planet is deficient in vitamin D3. Russia is located in a zone of low insolation (irradiation with sunlight), so almost everyone is at risk. Lack of cholecalciferol in children causes rickets. In adults, due to impaired calcium and phosphorus metabolism, osteoporosis develops, and the risk of cancer and cardiovascular diseases increases. The first signs indicating a deficiency of the solar vitamin: causeless weight gain, psioriasis and other skin rashes. A person often gets sick because his immune system weakens. Problems with attention and concentration begin, breaking in the mice appears, as well as insomnia.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Cute as raspberries. Vitamin D may be the most important supplemental nutrient. Vitamin D, essential for calcium absorption, promotes strong bones and is vital for maintaining a healthy immune system. NaturesPlus D3 5000 IU provides all the important benefits of Vitamin D in a fun and delicious gummies! Well absorbed.