CA

4.2
  • S
Based on 1,193 Ratings
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I love this product. It literally sprays the wrinkles away. Just spray it on and smooth the fabric with your hand. My husband stacks his golf shorts in a cupboard so they come out really wrinkled. He just sprays a little Nellie’s on them and then smooths the wrinkles out, and he’s good to go. I used to have to pull out my steamer, but not anymore. The smell is very pleasant, fresh, lemony, doesn't linger.

6d56fb6f-1757-435d-bb3b-db14cf2877f4
0564ae6d-f048-443a-894c-d1e82d811527
08183cc4-45e7-4018-b582-19617f342057
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I don't iron, so whenever I launder wrinkly clothes (especially cotton), I run them for just 15 minutes in the dryer on "medium" setting until damp but less wrinkled, then I line-dry them on clothes hangers. Nellie's Wrinkle B-Gone then helps straighten out any wrinkles left behind after the clothes are completely dry. Just spray all over the wrinkles, then carefully stretch the shirt both width- and length-wise alternately, then let dry again. It also works alright (but less effectively) on clothes you had completely dried on "high" in the dryer. The scent is nice too.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It works! I tested in one part of my sheet and it is ok. Not the same as ironing, but ok. I am afraid of using at white cloths because it seems to change the color

f9dd194f-bed1-43af-9a6f-f78657b4c250
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I use it for everything that needs a little touch up .Tablecloth’s that have been folded and need just a little touch up also curtain t shirts that have been folded love this product. This saved me from touching up so many tops with the steamer. It did take time to dry, so I wouldn't use it right before wanting to wear the item. But maybe I just need to use a little less, it really doesn't take much and I didn't realize that the first time using it. I use and love Nellie's laundry detergent, works great and lasts so long. Happy I tried this!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

"What is this sorcery?" - was my thought when I first used this product. Tbh I wanted to prove to myself that I made a bad purchase so I took the most wrinkled and neglected linen shirt I found in the bottom of my drawer and started spraying it with this. After carefully spraying every inch of it I shook the item and poof....I kid you not, 90% of the wrinkles were gone. If I took the time to iron the shirt it would have probably taken me 20 minutes to get rid of all those deep and jagged wrinkles. I fully recommend getting it, even the smaller size for a quick fix to have in the purse or when traveling. If you plan on using it instead of ironing the clothes I suggest you get a bigger bottle because it goes away really fast.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I was pretty sure it’s a gimmick, but it actually works! I cannot say it will replace ironing, but if you need to remove a stubborn wrinkle on your cloth or refresh & make it look better, it’s a good product. Just make sure to apply quite a lot, spread it well & let dry for couple of minutes. It can also be used while ironing, making it really easy for some stubborn materials like linen

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Amazing! i have not come across such a product. i am too lazy to iron and will even go out with wrinkled clothes. But after 1 try, my clothes no longer look wrinkled. Its smells great too. Now gonna buy a bigger bottle for the family to use. Highly recommend for non-iron, lazy people like me. Hahaha

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Living in a dry climate can be challenging for static-free clothes. I also hate - really hate - ironing! I hang my blouse or skirt on a hanger and give it a good spritz. By the time I finish getting ready the wrinkles are gone and the static is no longer an issue. If you are anything like me, buy this!