CA

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

We love that this fish oil capsule does not have a fishy aftertaste and does not cause burps. This product is made with high quality ingredients that are worth spending a little more money to receive. We take it to help with anxiety and focus, and we’ll as decreasing inflammation related to autoimmune disorders.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I love these, as they are one of the few products that contains the 3, 6 and 9 oils in the right ratios. I've been taking these for many years and they are a staple twice-daily supplement as part of my wellness regimen.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is my favorite omega from Nordic Naturals. I take this regularly and I purchase Omega Vision once a year. It really helps with the eyes among other things. I have fewer ophthalmologist appointments and no more eye spasms. Can't recommend enough.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I trust Nordic Naturals brand of Omega fish oil and they are sourced from small fish, less mercury and of course correct extraction process. I had bought their artic cod liver oil and I broke 1 capsule to taste the oil, very fresh and not rancid.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Expensive so will buy when on offer. Been using it for years. The ingredients are 3rd party tested so it gives me more confidence on the quality of the fish.

Posted on May 7, 2022

amazing product! highly recommended. i have been using it continuously for a month now and all i can say it's a very hight quality products with premium ingredients that's different than others!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is a great quality product in which the fish omega is very healthy and beneficial. There are many benefits to the heart by taking fish omegas. The taste is good with the lemon flavor. I would highly recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

Nordic naturals is a quality-minded brand I'm willing to pay a few extra bucks for, as I know fish oil pills can have less-than-ideal production processes, or leave a bad aftertaste. Doesn't smell overwhelmingly like lemons, or anything at all actually. The pill isn't gigantic either, which I like. See pic for pill size next to a 500ml water bottle cap.

3bcf301c-4f7c-449a-b93a-ea8820d920a2
6c49b9bf-d5ee-4003-a725-5588b9c75e8f
Posted on May 2, 2021

Nordic Naturals are one of the best brands when it comes to omega products. I tried a few of them and all of them were very good. This product has a nice flavour, the dosage of EPA and DHA could be higher, but it has gamma-linolenic acid which is very useful for those who has skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

The products were delivered to me in top shape. I was also so happy because the price I got was a LOT cheaper than the online seller I used to purchase these oils from here in the Philippines. And the delivery time frame was a LOT faster. I will definitely order again.