CA

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is not the first time I order dietary supplements from this eminent manufacturer, and I can recommend them with confidence. Qualitatively made from natural raw materials without GMOs. Big advantageous packaging, enough for a long period of use. It is better to take on the recommendation of a doctor, as effectiveness may be individualized.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I have been taking Nordic Naturals Vitamin D3 for years. The gel pills are small and very easy to swallow. They do not have an offensive taste. While I am in the sun most days, I use sunscreen so I need to supplement to get adequate vitamin d levels so I will not have a D deficiency. Nordic Naturals offers a good quality product.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Everything Nordic Naturals makes it's with the top most quality and you can be sure you are getting 100% of the intended ingredient from the tablets. I love how small the size of these D3 soft gels is. The IU dosage is ideal for someone who needs the occasional supplement of vitamin D for their immunity, bone strength or for those rainy days when you don't get enough sun exposure.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Love, Love, Love this Vitamin D3! One of the only things that keeps my auto-immune condition in check and helps me stay well and vibrant especially during times when I can't get alot of sunshine...the orange flavor tastes great! Whenever I start to feel unwell or have bone or gum or skin issues, I take a dose and it turns these issues around. I would say that it assimilates really well into the system and would highly recommend.

Posted on May 14, 2022

My doctor suggested I up my dosage to 5000 U, so I decided to take these throughout the day. They are small. I trust Nordic Brand for fish oil, so I thought I'd try the vitamin D3 they offer. I am impressed, and will purchase this again for its quality and size of capsule.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I trust this Norwegian brand and I was happy to find this Vitamin D. I would recommend it for immune system support and consider it if you struggle with fertility. Just remember to take it with main meal of the day and avoid taking it before bed time because it may interfere with melatonin production.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

It's a good product at a very cheap price. the item was promptly delivered within 4 days! awesome! Thank you iHerb! will definitely buy any health products from here.

aaf7727b-e2f5-4451-9561-38258f4ef8af
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Nordic naturals is known for proven quality products. This vitamin d has a good maintenance dose of 1000iu. It has a pleasant mild orange flavor. I use this product for immunity and also because I am slightly deficient in vitamin d. In the winter months, I usually up my dosage. I am satisfied with this product.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

received the pdt in good condition. Bought this for my mother who has trouble to fall asleep. After taking this supplement for a week, it indeed help to improve her sleeping quality.