CA

ashjank
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great for me to get the best Vitamin C with pure, uncombined ingredients that are good for health. I use it once a day in the morning

These are my favorite vitamin c supplements because it has high quality ingredients! They are a bit pricey but it is worth it if you compare it with other vitamin c supplements in regular stores! I was feeling under the weather yesterday and I took one capsule at night and I woke up with no symptoms. Vitamin C is so important for our immune system and our health so I definitely recommend spending your money on these. Have yet to be disappointed.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Finally a vitamin C with quality ingredients and a dosage per capsule that I’m happy with. Even though the dosage says 3 capsules per day, I only take one, which is about 50 mg. The rest comes from a hair supplement that I take daily, which contains 65 mg of vitamin C in the same form as Purely-C. If you take your C in this way, you'll get more mileage from a single bottle. Very happy with this product!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I’m using it for 6 months now it’s the only vitamin C i found that comes from natural source. It’s highly recommended

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Absolutely amazing whole food vitamin C. I would not take ascorbic acid as they are not vitamin C . I believe supplements should be whole food rather than synthetic so that your body can easily digest them and use them. This ticks all the boxes!

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

very delighted I found this product that the Vitamin C solely comes from natural sources. most of the Vitamin C that are currently sold in the market is in the formb of ascorbic acid which is only one part of the whole natural Vitamin C. if ascorbic acid is taken long term, deficiency in Vitamin C will be resulted and many health problems like bleeding gum will occur. I therefore choose this brand and will definitely recommend it to others.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

602ada17-5ec4-462f-8606-83d7b751f6d7
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

great option. composition is good. I like. recommend to buy

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the declared characteristics, everything matches the description. Working product! Recommend to buy