CA

Faz Fazi
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I started taking this to help with my estrogen metabolism and balancing my progesterone levels (PCOS/endometriosis - hormonal mess). I like it because it is soy free, which is great. I have noticed less cramping with PMS. I haven't had my labs taken lately so I'm not sure what my estrogen and progesterone levels are - but I CAN say that since taking this I have noticed a significant difference in endo pain, and my skin just looks better. I am taking this with other products and cannot attribute all of the benefits I have been seeing solely to this vitamin e - but as far as supplements go this is a high quality vitamin that won't compromise your hormones.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love that this is a wholefood source of vitamin E. Most supplements are isolated parts of the whole substance. Food is the best source of nutrients because they come packed with all of their co-factors, enzymes, etc. , but when it is difficult to get a particular nutrient from our food due to the constant depletion of our soil, a wholefood source of a nutrient is second best.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I like North American Herbs and use several of their products. These are larger than the ones I use to take but not unmanageable in size. I like the ingredients. I don't know if this is helping me but I rotate from time to time and you cannot go wrong with this brand. The oregano oil is a staple in our house for under the tongue, sinus rinses and gargles. Great company!!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I can tell a difference when I eat PUFAS if I have this with it. Definitely helps with what I call a PUFA coma, where I just want to sleep and feel like crap. Like to take it to restaurants with me where crappy food is inevitalbe.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I love this product. It is so hard to find clean vitamin e. Im always sad when this is sold out. You cannot beat the price and quality. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Love the quality and ingredients. I will always go for naturally sourced vitamins if I can. I have been using it to help with estrogen detox.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Excellent quality high potency vitamin E. This is my first bottle but so far I like it a lot. I think the rosemary gave my mom indigestion but it didn't bother me.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This is the only vitamin E my whole family takes. The brand is exceptional and you can tell the difference within 30 days because the effects show on skin. The dosage gives vitamin E in the correct and natural form that the body absorbs.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Full spectrum Vitamin E awesome products with quality ingredients. I've been using this product on and off for a year now and so far I've noticed better skin, hair & nails. I feel protected when I'm in the sun and I usually take it with food.