CA

Based on 1,884 Ratings
1,560
Posted on Feb 13, 2022
ممتاز!

Very effective supplements this is my forth time to order it and it is very effective and i felt a nice improvement in joints and my bones the package was great very good combination and nice taste very effective with my diabetes its potency is very effetive i take it daily very good pill size high quality and all the ingredient is perfect

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

These tablets are packed with multiple vitamins. The product, being from Now Foods, lives up to the quality, which the brand is renowned for. I take one tablet once in 2 days which I believe is enough, considering the quality and RDA levels these tablets carry. That way a single bottle lasts for 8 months which I believe is a great value for money. Thanks a lot for Now Foods team and iHerb for bringing such quality products to consumers.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Due to long term chronic health issues my diet became very poor and I frequently suffered from extreme fatigue, weakness and constantly feeling tired amongst other issues. This obviously meant I also wasn't getting many of the important vitamins, minerals and nutrients the body needs so I had to find something to help supplement these losses due to the dietary issues. It's important to remember they should only be used as a supplement where possible however, not an outright replacement. NOW have been a household name for multivitamins for many years and after weighing up my options I elected to supplement with NOW multivitamins for men. Whilst I wasn't expecting to see a huge change in the way I felt, etc, due to constantly battling crippling chronic health issues and taking many prescribed medications each with their own side effects; I did start to notice small changes 2-3 weeks after taking them everyday as directed and they do seem to have been helping since I began taking them. I've taken them daily for 8+ months and they do continue to be a help to me.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I buy this vegan men’s multivitamin for my husband and my teenage son. Both of my guys like this on and do not complain about the odor, taste, or any gastrointestinal upset after taking it. The ingredients are good and the quality has been consistent, as I have purchased quite a few bottles over the last few years.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I bought this now foods ADAM superior from Iherb for the first time. The package came well packed. I am very happy for the service I got from Iherb. Men’s multivitamins plenty of minerals and antioxidants good package I suggest this for men only. I've notice my hire is growing fast than before using ADAM

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

The best ever multivitamin I have ever taken. Huge amount of benefits with fantastic ingredients and quality. It gives me so much energy and at the same time lifts my mood. My brain works much better with it. Great for exercise. I strongly recommend it!

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Good product, The taste is fine to me. The size of the tablet is also fine, I will buy this brand of product again in the future.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

One of the most effective and easy on stomach multi vitamin that I have tries. All the ingredients are in perfect no too much not too little , will order again

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Excellent product with great ingredients. Bought 2 already. It is one great option for people who is looking for halal section. It is for men so definitely must to read the label.