CA

4.7
Based on 2,505 Ratings
2,069
Posted on May 30, 2022
Amazing alpha lipoic acid!

This extra strength alpha lipoic acid is a very good quality dietary supplement! The ingredients are great and this ALA composition is combined with other antioxidants such as grape seed and black pepper extract. Package has good amout of capsules and the capsule size is a bit big but ok to take it and has no taste.

50b395bf-200a-4a23-82d1-9cdb5c778710
72d141ca-6409-48a3-9f20-5793ef01aeed
ecc30ba1-e7a7-4ca5-beca-d418a8a0d413
19460ab9-22e2-49c9-88b9-c0febacb859f

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Excellent value for money! I have ALS. I take it in the morning with other supplements. For me, vitamins are an indispensable supplement, its benefits are important for my immune system. I feel stronger and more resistant to the disease, ALS is progressing more slowly. I highly recommend it. If you think my comment was helpful, click yes!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Alpha-Lipoic Acid has so many beneficial effects, including possible aid in insulin resistance and weight loss, nerve function, energy production, detoxification, reducing inflammation, the list goes on and on! So many people have had tangible benefits from it. This is one supplement that I make sure to keep in my regimen.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I no longer take my Gabapentine. My PA doctor told me to try this and it has worked for me. I was on 1,800 mg of the drug and now I only take 1 pill a day. I have to take the 600mg for it to work for me. So glad because the drug had such side effects.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Extremely useful supplement for my insulin resistance, without negative side effects, as it is a completely natural product for the body. Powerful antioxidant in my diet against oxidative stress. It also helps the proper functioning of glucose metabolism and thus normalizes insulin sensitivity. This brand is very good! The best quality indeed!

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I take these because I have nerve damage in my feet and fingers from chemo therapy, and I really benefit from the supplement. There is really no taste, as it is capsules, and I totally trust the ingredients to be authentic and beneficiary. Absolutely one of my favorite products from one of my favorite brands.

Sophia
Posted on Dec 11, 2022
2,881

I supplement with ALA because of its antioxidant properties. This one in particular, from Now foods - a great quality brand I trust - has no nasty ingredients nor fillers an I bought it on promotion, here on iHerb, at a better price than at my local chemist. I take one capsule per day, at lunchtime: it is easy to swallow and does not give me any side effects. It comes in a 60 capsule package which should last for about two months.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This package is of a good quality. the size is perfect as it last for several months since I take one pill a day. It benefits my body as an antioxidants and I always use it in my diet, The composition is rich and made of natural ingredients it promotes proper glucose metabolism and support healthy cardiovascular function. I highly recommend it