CA

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

My cardiologist recommend me to take Q10 and I tried different brands. This brand seems works good and I start to feel more energy. Also the price is very reasonable

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I like products from NOW. they are of a good quality. I bought it for my Mom. It is good for the skin, heart, brain.

I'm satisfied and contended on how this supplement manages to improve the health of my heart and especially my cardiovascular system, it's so gentle to my skin and I'm loving it.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Really good stuff with neutral taste. Supports cardiovascular health. This supplement is encourage for anyone over the age of 35. However, be sure to take this supplement under your doctor's supervision.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I am not sure if that helps or not. It should have effect on skin, I apply Omega-3 and probiotic at the same time as this Q10. In total it works fine. Not sure that only Q10 could help.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

My blood pressure has improved since I have been taking this product.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Always good quality and ingredient from now foods. CoQ10 can benefit the skin.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Always take it since certain age. I think it gives me better quality of life.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Glad these CoQ10 60 mg are still available. Only through IHerb have i been able to order them. Thank You!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Good value and quality for a 60mg/180 vegan caps dosage (exp date 2024, order 01/22). Good price (~30 USD).