CA

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Excellent! I got this for my parents whose age are 50+ They like it so much. Easy to consume and better than any vitamin they had consumed. The quality and ingredients are perfect. The size of tablet is also perfect. They take the tablet daily. The taste is good and this vitamin is prevention for future illness.

779f5012-3311-4fe4-94e7-1ed645d9b941
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Thank you very much! I bought these vitamins for the first time and started taking them. I'll post the result in a month. I love the texture and taste of these pills! My family and I have already begun to prepare for the autumn-winter period. In order not to get sick and feel good and that there is no autumn depression, you need to take care of this in advance. We love to take vitamins, especially high-quality ones. We trust the company Now and are happy to buy vitamins! I advise everyone these high quality pills, use and be healthy! You can immediately buy a large jar so that it lasts for a long time, and preferably 2 jars. The composition of these vitamins is the best, there is everything you need for the body

28a13e29-f3d5-4fa8-ac5a-1e5075d0821f
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

good quality and complete ingredient for a daily supplement. it includes all basic antioxidant and help to boost up body immunization. the price is very affordable too. table size is a slightly big but no problems for me. my teenager kids are taking it too by chewing it before swallowing.

3f3661b8-f3c1-4b35-8fd1-dcf0a2aee521
0ec6e2e7-9572-4a12-8a0c-607fef36c16d
Posted on May 6, 2022

The quality is very good and it has many vitamins and ingredient the size is perfect and it’s good for all the age accept the babies we can eat and tablet daylight package is excellent and nice to protect the tablet in the shipping still I didn’t feel any effect the taste is good

f3c08b5d-bd62-4e64-bf7a-5be7da31305a

I love these multi vitamins. They have been my daily multivitamin for almost 15years. They are essential to my life because they are the only ones I have ever taken that don't make me sick . I take immunotherapy every 2 wks because of numerous food allergies and anaphylaxis reactions to everything.Please keep making these helpful multi vitamins.

74c48d7a-263d-4417-9754-a22670208cff
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

One of my favorite brands. The Ingredient list does not include things like Maltodextrin and other poisons. They are actually higher grade and better for you vitamins that I can afford. You get a good amount and the packaging is also good. Pills are a brown color, kinda large and fresh smelling.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I started to buy these vitamins few years ago and continue to take them. This product has many vitamins and minerals human needs and the quantity of every ingredient is right calculated. The size of tablets is quite big but I get used to it. One of important factors is that I don't feel sick after taking these vitamins (before I had a bad experience with that taking another vitamins).

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Bought this 6 months ago, it is really a great source of supplement, the quality is great. I usullay take it once at lunch time it helps in boosting my energy as I'm dieting so it's effect is great and the taste is fine, I feel very energetic the whole day even with very little food it completes my source of nutrition, I'm definitely going to continue taking it as my daily supplement

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I have tried several different supplement brands and while I think some might be "better," NOW provides a good balance of price and quality. There are two main reasons I like this product. First, it does not go overboard with vitamin concentrations. With many multivitamins, the label will read that the supplement has 700% of X or 1000% of Y of the daily allowance. This is potentially unhealthy, particularly if that vitamin is fat soluble. If so, it gets stored in your liver (not good), and if it's water soluble, the excess is wasted in your urine. I don't want to literally flush my money in the toilet. With this formula, I note that only biotin is excessive. Fortunately, it's water soluble so at least it won't hurt you. Second, this supplement contains vitamins in forms more easily absorbed by the body. If you check the major grocery store multivitamins (e.g., Centrum), they often contain vitamins in chemical forms that aren't well absorbed. This product is not among the iHerb best selling multivitamins, so I think people are missing out on a good product.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

The product is good enough for those whose diet are missing in our daily diet. As far as your doctor's visit is less then you already save your money. iherb is gracious to refund the delivered vitamins for a wrong earlier expiry date from what the order is -- a reliable merchandiser