CA

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Excellent - constantly reordering

I love this product. I came off the pill a year ago, and doing my research on herbal supplements to assist this transition, I came across Angelica/Dong Quai. Let me tell you - I had awful heavy periods and they came at random after coming off the pill. After I started taking Dong Quai consistently alongside Vitex, my periods evened out to a near perfect 28 day cycle. My cramps weren’t nearly as bad as before and they weren’t as heavy. I recommend this to every lady having hormonal issues!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I am in peri menopause - taking red clover and black cohish root which worked for night sweats however they came back. Dong Quai is a game changer - I take 1 a day with the red clover and black cohish and night sweats pretty much gone. I have skipped tablets and night sweats came back. I could not buy locally. Love you Iherb!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Great ! Dong Quai is a very good product with a very good quality the ingredients in it is a very good and it has a lot of good benefits in the body. l have experienced a very great change in my body since i was using this product.. the packaging is very fast in delivery and very fast. thanks to iherb.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I am in my 50s and i have been consuming dong guai on and off, mostly from TCM. Pleased to find it in iherbs. Quality of dong guai in now seems to work well. My daughter is also starting to consume. She feels more energetic during pms and help regulate period as well. Good stuff

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I take this supplement in combination with shatavari and wild yam. I did not notice any drastic changes or improvements. But overall, I feel better. Hair falls out less, the skin is fresher. Small capsules, easy to swallow, no unpleasant taste. I will try other products in this series, maybe they will work better.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

There is usually a significant improvement in my health & overall wellbeing upon consuming. I only wish it came in lower packing-quantities, cause they expire before we can manage to finish.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I ordered it for menopause and it worked for me. I sleep well and my hot flashes are gone. I don't know if that alone helped because I take several other supplements, but it definitely helped me feel better.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

A great help to my wife and myself! My wife's hormones are much calmer and as a result, so is she, and my life is now close to perfect!!! Go on gents buy the wife a gift, I promise you, it will be worth it!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

A high quality product ( as always from NOW) that is beneficial for women, especially in the premenopausal years. I'm taking because it is good for the blood and also is included in formulas that help with spleen in Chinese medicine.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I've been using this supplement for three years to regulate my menstrual cycle. It totally works. No problems since I've started using it