CA

Posted on Apr 18, 2022
It has garlic smell, so I only take it at night

I've been taking garlic suppliments to improve health for years. This product says, a softgel is equivalent to whole clive Gaelic, it reccomends to take 3 softgel a day (equipment to 4500mg of whole garlic), a bottle will lasts for 83 days. This product has quite strong smell and I feel like my breath smells like strong garlic for few hours, I take them at night only and the smell is gone in the morning. If you worry about the smell, odor cotrolled 5000mg tablet from the same brand, I tried that and it has much less smell.

71d198fe-d25e-49d1-9fa0-05a4e98186e1
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My mom has high blood pressure and she loves these supplements ! She always asks me to purchase them as they help her feel at ease and her head doesn’t hurt as much. She used to use garlic whenever she’s sick but now this makes it way easier for her. I will probably add another one for myself just because garlic is a superfood that we should all consume due to its many benefits. Please vote if my review was any helpful :)

2fa37f63-a52f-459d-bb89-4688a6ef811f
132da229-7822-4439-b53c-dc8ef07b57ce
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Garlic has an anti-infective effect and its ability to support the proper functioning of the immune system, it helps lower cholesterol and triglycerides and reduce hypertension. We use it mainly in the winter to strengthen the immune system. The use is very easy, the capsules are easy to swallow. Even my kids: ages 5 and 7 swallow them. Take 3 a day and if sick take 4-5 a day. Excellent and quality product.

6a7d38a6-ab3d-4611-a294-f32ac506483d
6dd279a6-749c-4612-9b89-c1d380a2f4a0
2b69b375-29f3-4ec6-9c0d-eb98eb927a81
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

9fb408e9-7dcd-4633-a4aa-d25e15083747
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I bought 2 bottles, for me and my husband. I know we add garlic to food, but its not enough to immune system . its very important now, since its spring coming to make sure our body is strong. it doesn't have any strong smell , and easy to drink. please put like, thank you.

1603d022-474e-4cd4-aa89-cd6b30e451ee
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

We have used these for over 20 years and use them in place of raw garlic when we get a cold or other illness. They are small and easy to swallow. A word of warning however, these are NOT odorless. You will smell like garlic BUT the smell is where their anti-viral/anti-bacterial properties are.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I love these garlic pills and they seem to be working however, since soybean oil is one of the ingredients I will not be re-buying after I finish the bottle and will pay more for a brand that is pure garlic. Shame since they seem great and are well priced... but what can you do? I rather not ingest soybean oil if I can help it.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

It’s my second purchase. I’ve read positive reviews before purchasing the first one. My husband's family has a history of high blood pressure. And unfortunately, my husband has it too. His blood pressure is around 140 and he experiences pain around his neck and headache every time he finished eating. He tried several diets but still no progress. So finally he try this garlic oil for a month. After a month of consuming the supplement, he didn’t experience any pain around the neck. And his blood pressure goes around 118. It still comes up to 130, especially without food restriction. But he rarely feels a headache.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022