CA

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

After a lot of reviews I settled for this liquid instead of the powder form. Had tried capsules before which gave me some stomach burning sensations. It’s a bit sweet for me but very easily digestible and after a few weeks of using it, can feel lesser pain in the L-4, L-5 region where degenerative changes to the disc had started taking place. Was recommended to use by a friend who said Hyaluronic acid supplementation would help reverse the changes. After opening I have kept it in the refrigerator. Also needs a lot of water consumption throughout the day for the Hualuronic acid to work well.

1430f169-2104-4fe2-91dd-9656a80da05f
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Hyaluronic acid is expensive but works wonders for your skin. Tproduct also taste great. It is sweetened with xylitol some people might not digest well but its way better then sugar. The product also contains added vit A-D-E and proline all good for skin health. I do not like the potassium sorbate they put in it for conservation.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I use to take hyaluronic acid in powder form with collagen and vitamin c . Wanna try the liquid form to see if I have the same results as the powder one . I trust the brand when it comes to quality since I’m already using a lot of their products

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Taste is great, the ingredients are beneficial together, and I like the liquid rather than a capsule . I think this is higher in quality than other brands I checked.

My dad's joint problems were immediately eased by this awesome quality product, my dad wants me to buy more of this for him, well even if he didn't request that I'm still going to buy anyways for him and for myself.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Even the taste is good. I got this for my knee arthritis and I already, one week, have less pain. I am exercising, eating well and taking supplements that don‘t harm kidneys. Found this recommendation on verywell health.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This has made a positive difference to my hair. I find it very sweet to take on its own so I add it to my daily smoothie.

OrganicMe
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Taste great and if taken long enough and regularly you can notice an improvement in your skin. It also helped a lot with joint pain.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

As we age, adding some hyaluronic acid may be an excellent idea to keep skin hydrated and smooth. I liked this one, Now Foods constantly deliver good stuff at affordable prices.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I have been drinking it every morning for two weeks and I mix it with collagen and I definitely have an improvement. It tastes nice and sweet, but unfortunately it contains soy, which I had not noticed on the label and I will look for another liquid option.