CA

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Deep sleep

This high dose is great. One capsule and it’s deep sleep time. I monitor my sleep via my Garmin watch and I can tell when I have had a capsule due to length of deep sleep and length of REM. I have been Reading about melatonin as a anti inflammatory and you can also take it at other parts of the day not just for sleep. Check out Dr Grundy on this topic. Now is a quality brand which always delivers.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I was using Natrol Melatonin advaced time release sleep 10mg because I have severe issues falling asleep and it was not working anymore even though I used it of and on. I found the Now Melatonin that comes in 20mg so I ordered and have been using it off and on with my anxiety med to fall asleep and stay asleep and the Now brand has done wonders for me! I fall asleep and sleep all night and wake up refreshed! I have tried so many brands and so glad to have found this. The capsule is perfect size because I am not one to take pills and very mild flavor and smell.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I have to say I'm really loving this product. Being someone that struggles to fall asleep, this product has immensely helped in getting sleepy and not just lying in bed endlessly. I do not feel at all groggy the next day, it's just a nice, restful sleep. The dosage seems about right too - I've had 5mg in the past and it didn't really seem to do a whole lot. 20mg seems to be perfect for me.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Child with ADHD, just won’t/can’t get to sleep. Has had all sorts of doctor scripts etc, even various other brands from iHerb, but this one works brilliantly. With half an hour the kid is at a point where he can’t fight staying awake and sleeps soundly through the night. Awesome stuff

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This product is a game changer! Since taking this my sleep has improved dramatically. I can now get a decent nights sleep which I haven’t been able to have in years. If you suffer from insomnia or have trouble staying asleep you will definitely benefit from taking this product!The dosage , and size of the pill are perfect! Great, quality ingredients!!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This is an excellent quality melatonin supplement. The capsule is a great size, plus I appreciate it being a capsule rather than a tablet to help swallowing, and avoid that tablet taste. This is a great dosage of 20mg for those who need a higher dosage of melatonin to benefit their sleep.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I've been taking for sometime and it doesn't really helps to insomnia. After 15 minutes up intake you tend to feel a little bit sleepiness. But once you pass the time you will feel awake and it may be suitable for some but unsuitable or something. Quite subjective to individual Remarks; if one can consume together with magnesium I believe it will even better to help insomnia as I realized I have better sleep nowadays

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I keep these next to my bed to remind me. I take before I get into bed & put a podcast on. Pretty sure I haven’t made it to the end of a podcast in over a week!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have been able to sleep better and even when I do wake up, I can go back to sleep. The first time for many years of poor sleep. Thank you, It is amazing.