CA

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I am ordering this again because my husband and I are very pleased with the quality. There really is no flush with this, and it seems to work well according to our blood tests. We feel better and we have a lot of energy since we've been taking this, along with other supplements for our health.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Doctor wants to put me on statins with my high cholesteral reading and I am glad to find this alternative. Have been taking this for three months and my latest blood test showing a significant improvement. The effect is great! It's flush-free and the package is good too.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on May 20, 2022

After taking niacin for many years, and tiring of the flushes (I never got over them as some people claims), I switched to flush free about 10 years ago - first starting with niacinamide. But my research into bio-availability led me to inositol hexanicotinate, and I find this is the best form, more calming (inositol)

Posted on May 16, 2022

Niacin (Vitamin B-3) is an essential B-Complex vitamin. Flush-Free Niacin contains Inositol Hexanicotinate,a form of Niacin that consists of six molecules of niacin liked to a single inositol molecule. It is slowly broken down in the body to yield free niacin and inositol. This gradual release of Niacin allows for true Niacin activity without the characteristic niacin flush that many people cannot tolerate.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

That's excellent product! I can use it simply! I recommend using it. That haven't scent. Quality is great. size is appropriate. I use many from it. Package excellent. Price value ratio is appropriate. Benefit good. Every age can use. Composition is good. I feel good, with frequency, can effective good.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022