CA

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I wasn't expecting energy boost that these herbs created and I gave one set of this to my 92 years friend that has been really grey for months and low energy, and what heppened. He was all smile with beautiful skin color and said said to me: Hi, i think this is actually working. I feel good when helping my friends and what he said to me really keeps me happy too.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I have used this supplement for the past 15 years and I believe it has helped me maintain better health at almost 81 than most of my age mates.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

As the Ojibwa Tea from Now is a bit pricey, I take this 2 a days and once serve of the Now Ojibwa Tea and the results are amazing.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This is a version of original essiac tea and it seems 5o have the same ingredients. The product is however an extract. I was going to make my own tea but could not find pure sheep sorrel and bought this instead in hope of making tea by emptying the capsule - well that didn’t happen, as it’s an extract and hard to measure. It is in no way a replacement but we will see if it has some good impact long term anyway.

this in the old medicine can fight cancer and actually heal the body. there is a whole group n Facebook about it under Essiac tea. also flora essence has the same ingredients in one of their products but this one is way cheaper and easy to use in a form of capsules unlike the liquid form of flora brand also cheaper yet equally effective.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

good for nagative growth.I take the capsule and drink it as tea, and it tastes good and my body feels lighter

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

sheep sorrel is hard to get now. this essiac brand to the rescue.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

With this supplement I can feel less aches and pains, and I also use it to detoxify the body every season change. Excellent!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Very good quality ingredients. Think I feel improvement in health from this supplement, easy to take with no after taste.

Posted on May 8, 2022