CA

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I could tell right away after a few days this was working on my candida problem. I also really like it because it seems more gentle and safer than herbs like oregano. (I had a bad reaction with the oregano, its just too strong for a sensitive person). Also, I was looking for something that is safe if I were to get pregnant and this seems to be a safe one for that. One suggestion: I noticed that even though this was significantly helping me feel good it made me a little nauseous and the nausea increased the longer I took it. I read that this could be a side effect from Olive Leaf Extract. I was very disappointed because it was helping me so much but, I tried pouring the powder from the capsule in a little water. That did the trick! No nausea without the capsule! It is a very strong, unpleasant taste just to warn you but, totally worth it!

I take this as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial. Derived from the olive plant, olive leaves extract has been used for infections, inflammation, diabetes, and hypertension. A major component of olive leaf, oleuropein, also has lots of other benefits: stops herpes, protects the brain against Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, improves heart health, lowers blood pressure, supports weight management, reduces cancer risk. A must-have in this challenging time. Be healthy!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The quality of nows solutions never disappoints me. I have been taking olive leaf extract for 5 years now and I've never caught a cold or even covid. I think it definitely strengthened my immune system yet it fought for the bacteria at the early stage from getting my sick. I've always switch my supplements but I will never stop taking this, highly recommended for people who wants to improve their immune system

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Has worked great for me so far, the oleuropein amount is much higher than what I've been getting by buying other olive leaf supplements. Usually it helps with lowering or completely eliminating onsets of allergy attacks/symptoms. So far I haven't noticed any side effects. I'm still testing and comparing, but I'm happy with it so far.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

As part of my effort to improve my heart health, I started taking olive leaf extract. I think it helped to lower my blood pressure, along with exercise and a lower carb eating plan. I would recommend this to anyone concerned about cardiovascular health.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this product as part of my SIBO protocol. I take 3 capsules a day (one after each meal) together with oregano oil capsule and enzymes. I feel great. Bloating, gazes, stomach cramps all gone, its definitely working, I feel relieved and great improvement.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Now brand is a trusted terrific brand, usually my go to brand. Olive leaf is great for yeast and more things. It works great. Also a decent price.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I take this whenever I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or flu. I mainly take it with vitamin D, echinacea, probiotics. Seems to work well.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

These pills are easy to swallow - a very important issue for me! Now I'm just waiting to see if the lowering blood sugar effects actually kick in.