Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Organic Real Tea, Organically Hip Hibiscus, Caffeine-Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.7 oz (48 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

My husband loves this organic tea. We have tea daily and this is one he looks forward to sipping the taste. Caffeine free is a great characteristic of it so he can have it in the evening without worry. There are 24 bags in this box, the tea itself if only hibiscus flowers. It's not a blend. Made in the USA

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Quick tip for a glass of hibiscus tea should be see-through and not pitch dark at all if it’s pitch dark red it means you are applying too much for me personally I like to split each bag into 2 cups because you don’t want to lower your pressure too much

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Hibiscus tea or gumamela flower as we called is great! The relaxing effect and great taste makes me more productive everyday. It helps me to relax especially when I'm stressed. No caffeine, so pefect for my health.

204f8410-8480-426f-9a39-16f4089dda4d
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I love this tea it has this hint of fruity taste to it, Not too sweet not too Acid just a good Balance. I drink it daily to remain a healthy Urinary tract it has lots of antimicrobial properties so I combine this along with my Daily Cranberry vitamins that enhances the Effect👌🏽

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Lovely tea! Usually Hibiscus comes blended with other ingredients like rosehip, but this one is 100% the real thing. It's quite sour as it should, but I add a spoon of honey to it then it tastes really good. Each bag is individually wrapped in plastic - I wish it was paper instead, to reduce the plastic waste. It's organic so it felt like a safe choice.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022
2040

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I like this tea so much. Taste good both hot and cold. Tastes sweet and it’s all natural. The colour is beautiful, one yes bag gives you intense red colour and taste.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I love tea and hibiscus is known to lower blood pressure. I try to take this everyday and it works as a good replacement for my morning coffee. Quality of leaves is great as well.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is my favorite hibiscus tea. Being organic is a definite plus. Try dropping a few frozen blueberries in the cup while it brews. Or do a cold brew in pineapple juice - very refreshing!

Posted on May 17, 2022

My husband likes the taste of this tea, he uses it for high blood pressure. Glad to find a place where it can be purchased. Will be purchasing more in the future.