CA

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

NOW foods Pycnogenol - has one of the strongest antioxidant effects in the world. It exhibits the property of regulating the inflammatory response of the body and may reduce platelet aggregation by inhibiting the production of thromboxane. Pycnogenol is also a strong nitric oxide booster, which has a positive effect on the condition of the cardiovascular system. Thanks to this, it can regulate blood pressure and have a positive effect on blood vessels.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

These Pycnogenol pills are skinny in size and thus very easy to swallow. They have no strange smells. And I enjoy that they come in a packaging that has some old-school cotton inside. I currently take two a day, and so far, I am feeling good about them. This brand is known for its quality of ingredients and its affordable price points. I am very likely to buy these same pills from this same brand but an even bigger bottle next time.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I especially like the benefits of Pycnogenol and have preferred the NOW brand for over 5+ years. Since starting Pycnogenol, I have been able to sleep better and have found that it compliments my asthma and menopause medications that I take. I have tried other forms of Pine Bark but highly recommend Pycnogenol for its benefits and complete lack of side effects.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This product I use for my dog who is 15. She has been on these for at least 6 months. Before taking these she could not get up the step in our family room and needed to be carried. Since talking these a lot of improvements, she is still not a spring chicken but this product has improved her quality of life.

I took Pycnogenol for Maintaining General Health as Pycnogenol, a standardized extract of the bark of the French P. pinaster, has been used worldwide as a herbal remedy, nutrition and supplemental food in many kinds of degenerative diseases. Bark extract of French P. pinaster has been reported to have cardio-vascular and cholesterol lowering benefits, the ability to enhance microcirculation by increasing capillary permeability, significant free radical scavenging activity against reactive oxygen and nitrogen species, the potential to regenerate the ascorbyl radical and to protect endogenous vitamin E and glutathione from oxidative stress, and the potential to protect erythrocytes in G6PD deficiency. It also protects the nerve cells against beta-amyloid, or glutamate induced toxicity, accelerates wound healing processes, reduces scar formation, decreases histamine release from mast cells, and inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokine actions. Anti-inflammatory effects in asthma patients and reduction of attention-deficit disorder and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder symptoms in children have been observed. Highly Recommended 👍👍👍

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I just started using pycnogenol. I’m adding this to my other supplements for skin care I also use pine bark extract which also has pycnogenol in it. You can’t go wrong with Now brands I have so many supplements by Now. Try it.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1917

Excellent product and fresh pine scent upon opening. Good price. Works like clinical trails report for UTI's and joint pain. I like the product because it provides many benefits to the skin. Including reducing the visible signs of aging.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

We have been using NOW brand for quite some time. I switched from a more expensive brand and believe the NOW brand works just as well. It is a good price. The capsules are easy to swallow and not too large.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.