Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Real Tea, Pau D'Arco, Caffeine-Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.7 oz (48 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This product is great quality, 100% healthful. Every ingredient of this tea effectively kills candida, it tastes good, I love everything about it: perfect blend of ingredients, unbleached packaging, no-staples. it doesn't contain artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sugars. Easy to use, caffeine free. I ordered it for anti candida protocol, but after completing it, I am ordering it again, it's good to have extra to keep candida under control. My husband and I loved it very much. Highly recommend!

0a4818b0-593c-411e-864e-119127988724
Posted on Jul 8, 2021

My whole family loves this tea. We used it as part of a comprehensive program to get rid of micose and fungal diseases. It made its role although this form wasn't recommended due to possible not very high concentration of active component. After that we still drink it just because we love the taste. It taste better than just pure Pau D'arco bark, I guess because of spices.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love Pau d'Arco tea when I want a hot stimulating beverage without the caffeine. It is a rich dark tea which you can put milk in, like a camillia sensesis tea, but without the caffeine, and without the chemical processes of decaffeination. Tastes marvellous, a lovely afternoon and evening beverage.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I was looking for an affordable Pau d' Arco tea, and I stumbled across this one. I hadn't known that Now Foods made such a tea, but I am so glad I found it. The spice blend is comforting, healing, and tasty. I love that it doesn't have caffeine and just leaves me feeling good after drinking it. The packaging is better than most herbal teas. I will definitely be buying this again!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I like the taste, very much like Chai Tea. Also I think I can see a difference in my body - hope, it's not the placebo effect. I fell a bit more energised (I used other supplements like vit D and Mg too, so it might be because of that). Please like my comment if it was helpful to you

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Even my 3y/o daughter is drinking it. I bought it for solving my problems with candida, but end up just drinking it as normal tea. Very pleasant taste and smell, recommend.

35eb59ea-f72b-4a76-9dc4-83d4b06af9f3
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

It’s my first Pau D‘Arco Tea so I don’t have another of its kind to compare it with. The smell is really nice and the taste is also nice (similar to Chai or the Yogi classic) but a bit weak. So I left the bag in and waited for almost double the suggested time to get some more flavor out of it. I am not a fan of individually wrapped in plastic teabags.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

Also heard that pau d'arco kills bacteria, fungi.. so now I'm going to have it on a regular basis. I’m not a tea fan but it has a great cinnamon taste! It would be better if each bag will be packed in paper and not in plastic!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The tea tastes like chai, and I really like chai. I did notice an improvement to my mood and felt like it improved my overall immune system a little bit.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Got it the next morning, started drinking it. One big cup per day with extended steep. Less joint pain and inflammation overall and better elimination.