CA

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I Love Making my own Skin Care from deodorant to face serum .and want to explore more about Now Brand items,am so glad I found these affordable oils through I herbs,all are great product I Love them all...will buy again getting those all that I don't have yet.. 😁 and it's fast delivery. and in good condition.. thank you🥂

4312cd9a-d7be-4a73-bdfb-742299f70c74

Light scented, great use for dry skin, the quality is very light. The size of the bottle can be stored anywhere. The benefits are endless. Great use when skin tends to be on the sensitive side. Get moisturizing nourishment to the skin during the winter season. I use different oils in masks to restore colored hair. Usually I mix different ones: coconut oil, avocado oil, grape seed oil, castor oil, apricot seed oil) Can be used separately as a moisturizer and nourishing agent. I apply a small amount of oil with massage movements on the face and neck, wet hair . Perfectly softens hair, smoothes small wrinkles. I recommend buying, I really liked the oil! If the review was useful, like is welcome. Be gorgeous & healthy !

fbb154fe-23bd-474a-a154-d09c05ce8830
85519466-97cc-4c17-934b-a72b467607cf
Posted on May 8, 2022

Apricot oil contains vitamin C and E, so it’s a great face moisturizer to reduce wrinkles. My mom always used this, she’s almost 60 now and still looks like she’s in her early 40’s. It’s also a great night oil that can applied on you face and hands and left overnight to moisturize your skin and open clogged pores. The high oleic acid content of apricot kernel oil helps with the soothing, anti-inflammatory action of the oil. The Linolic acid in apricot kernel oil aids in skin regeneration. It’s safe for sensitive skin and I recommend it for all skin types, especially mature skin. Cheap and useful. Almost no scent.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

pleasantly surprised by this oil, never used before and first I started applying it on my hair but then i tried the face and now I'm on my whole body :)))) it is so nice and light and it absorbs well, skin looks great. i already ordered more. And i think it will replace my evening cream and serum and moisturizer. routine, I feel the oil is enough and nourishes my skin amazingly.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

The goods arrived intact, perfectly packed. Awesome We order often and always the delivery is fast, the packaging is excellent. Affordable. I can advise you to buy.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I used on my face and it have a very good absorption, around half hour. The smell it’s very light, I almost can’t feel. Just didn’t mix with essential oil yet, but probably I will try lavander on this mi

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I love this oil! I use it after showering and feels so amazing! I am obsessed with using oils after showers and am currently on the quest for the perfect kind of oil. I like this kind a lot so fat! No scent at all. I do love smelly things but no smell is fine!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I use this oil for my skin the scent is not that much bad It make my skin smooth and it’s good quality and cheaper than other places it moisturized my skin u should give it a try but Idk if it’s good for sensitive skin or not

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Inordered for the first time and I use it for my hair, even for massaging my body when I need. Hair and skin gets so smooth with mild scent. This essential oil is good for sensitive hair, scalpand skin its benefit I felt immediatly. Definitly I will order more. Recommended for all.