CA

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great ingredients hydration!! Hyaluronic acid 2 form with collagen , it's make my skin glowing , reduced fine lines and wrinkles. I take with silica, the results is very fast. Good for skin , issues, age and joints & bones. Good benefits and quality!! I suggest it. Good price and results. Not hard to take. Love this supplement 💖💖

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This is great ingredients 2 types of Hyaluronic Acid. Make hydration and smooth skin. I take with collagen for anti-aging. Good benefits for hair , nails , skin and joints. Quality product!! Suggest

I feel more hydrated my skin that I take with collagen for more effective..

10946310-ecb4-4549-b36e-0f7fea643f37
2005c6f2-453e-411f-898c-ae5db21ae1f8
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I believe these work well! I can tell a difference.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I give this a 3 star as I don't seem to really see any improvement to my skin after 3 weeks, I probably just need to consume more so I bought the second bottle hoping will get the effect after this. Will update later on.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is my first try on this supplement and believe this is good to improve my body condition

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Really good HA and good dose per capsule. I will keep purchasing this from NOW for price and quality. Works like more expensive brands.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Bought this for my father to help with his bone, joint and muscle health. Also bought similar products with different formulas of this brand.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Noticeable skin benefits! Love it

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

As expected, good quality, love it