Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Solutions, Liquid Coconut Oil, Pure Fractionated, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

great base for any essential oils formula and also works great alone to nourish hair and skin. as dried-hair woman, it helped me a lot to give moisturize to the scalp. the scent is great and very coconut-y, the size of the bottle is huge and lasts for MONTHS and i use it every day.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love all the oils as their important for our skin. I always buy oil’s in different brands but, I like now brand so much due to them ingredients are clean and nice and the quality as well. The size of this oil bottle is really good and nice to use it daily. The package is perfect and isn’t damaged. I see the benefits, my skin is getting glowing and shiny. The coconut oil one of my favorite essential oils ever otherwise I have a sensitive skin and this oil it’s really appropriate for me. I definitely recommend this one.

Posted on May 31, 2022

No scent at all! Keeps really well and it's a good size to use as a coating moisturiser on hair and even my dog's fur! My dog's fur has become so much softer and smoother, and helps delay the onset of doggy smell between baths! Definitely use this for a natural, scentless and inexpensive hair nourishment. Have tried it on skin but not for me. Will work great on cuticles too.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This coconut oil is wonderful. It has no scent and is very easy to use. The quality and size of this product is great. The packaging is easy to read and has many benefits for your skin and hair. it is cheaper than any other essential oil on the market and is great for sensitive skin and moisturizing your scalp and skin.

Posted on May 10, 2022

It has a scent that I like very much Convenient way to use The quality is literally second to none Nice size for the price age, far The package does not leak the substance The benefit is worth it composition Like The season you've been waiting for my Preferred moisturizer Unmatched texture My skin is not sensitive to this it's the essential oil always favourite nourishment to

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love all Now Foods products, they are wonderful. I bought this liquid coconut oil to remove my makeup and it works fantastic without harming the face. The size is fair for the price and quality. It works great on my sensitive skin and it easily removes the mask from my lashes, that is what I love the most. I really recommend this product!! 👌🏽

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I bought this to add to my foaming hand wash. I make it myself using castile soap and water, with some essential oils, and this fractionated coconut oil provides some moisturizing effects. With all the hand washing we do, we need a little help! Our hands have been more supple since using this, instead of all dried and cracked. Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This coconut oil is fabulous! It's lightweight, doesn't have strong coconut smell, and absorbs really nicely. I've used it on my scalp prior to washing my hair, as well as on my face. It's great for sensitive skin and provides long-lasting moisture for my skin.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I love that the coconut oil stays liquid no matter how cold it gets. My bathroom can get quite chilly sometimes, so this quality is an added plus. There is minimal coconut scent if you are adverse to it. It's a great carrier oil for your essential oils as well. It provides great nourishment to my hair. I use it biweekly and love the moisture it provides my skin and hair.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I mainly use fractionated coconut oil as a base when mixing essential oils and this one is great! It's small enough and easy to pour into containers, and since I don't use a lot at a time, this 4oz bottle lasts a long time. It has a light enough scent that it doesn't overpower the essential oil smell.