CA

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

this product satisfies me, for me the capsule size is quite easy to swallow, not too big. i take it for its hormone keeping benefits and soy is great for that. it really helps for the skin too I think the composition is safe,based on plants can be consumed for vegetarians,for the dose it says 1-3 times a day, but I drink it enough 2 times a day in the morning and at night before going to bed.I am satisfied with the quality of this brand. So please try, I hope my review helps 😉

0508150f-2dbb-4bc8-8239-a25270bdd152
Posted on May 30, 2022

Great product and good price. The 120 tablets per bottle is convenient for two to three months' supply. Online ordering process was easy and the arrangement for delivery was prompt and very swift. This is my second time ordering, i will highly recommend iHerb and this product to anyone who is looking for good quality health supplement products.

0dfc1490-8ce7-4082-af87-2cf6958d14bb
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Soy isoflavones....COULD....help in man hairloss. If you are a man, you could be take advantage of Daidzeine and Genistein, two molecules that allows to the human body to create the EQUOL, a substance that fight the male DHT, which causes hairs thinning. You can take it with soy milk, but be carefull, it must be STRICTLY NO OGM!!!. Dosage, take 3 pills per day.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Very good for a free app and I love the new updates so far so great I hope you had fun and it is still fun and fun but I like this one more than a month and I like this one but it keeps me up and playing it all the way down and it all is good for sure and it all is still fun to see it but I still have a few minutes of my new favorite and I love it and it keeps on track me like this and I’m still playing this and it is fun but fun I can’t stop

Posted on Sep 11, 2022