Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Triphala, 500 mg, 120 Tablets - iHerb

3,977

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,544

Triphala has long been used in Ayurveda, a healing system that originated thousands of years ago in India. Researchers have yet to confirm its benefits. In Sanskrit, Triphala means "three fruits." Triphala is a combination of three different fruits: Indian Gooseberry, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki. The product is excellent ,price too. I recommended for detoxification of the gut system and hemorrhoids.

Global reviews (4,862)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

This product is a great help for my stomach. I have IBS, ocasional stomach ulcers, and gall bladder problems. Triphala helps my digestion I can see an improvement, removes discomfort in the stomach, and bloating. I usually take 2 pills on empty stomach in the morning and 2 pills before going to bed. I would definitely recommend to take it on a daily basis. the quality is better than other brands . Please hit like if my review was helpful for you.

0d716726-a4bf-4910-8c4a-304f2338e9b4
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,804

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,544

Posted on Mar 12, 2023

Triphala is a game-changer for digestive health! This herbal supplement has helped to regulate my digestion and alleviate bloating and discomfort. I also love that it's a natural source of antioxidants and supports overall wellness. With consistent use, I've noticed significant improvements in my gut health. I highly recommend Triphala to anyone looking for a natural solution to digestive issues.

Posted on Mar 5, 2023

Love this product. It has helped my digestive issues tremendously. I’ve taken this off and on for several years and the now foods brand of Triphala is quality and works well. I take this daily and it has relieved a lot of the irregularity issues I encounter. I actually only take one even though the suggested does is two, so I get even more for the money. Would definitely repurchase.

Posted on Mar 4, 2023

I have been suffering from IBS-C for a long time. I have tried many things to relieve my constipation but this product is literally magical. I go to toilet once a day now and i feel so good. 2 tablets around 9.00pm and next morning after having coffee, I have to go to toilet. It is amazing!

Literally meaning “three fruits,” triphala is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal formulation consisting of three fruits native to the Indian subcontinent: amalaki (Emblica officinalis), bibhitaki, (Terminalia belerica), and haritaki (Terminalia chebula). Triphala is usually taken on an empty stomach, most commonly in the evening before bed. Some prefer to take it first thing in the morning, especially if taking it at bedtime makes one urinate at night. Makes me feel better and cleaner inside. If you take at night, in the morning all toxins, waste, etc. will flush out leaving your system clean and healthy. It is perfect for system detoxes, cleanses, or for daily use as part of a healthy lifestyle. A lot of natural supplements can leave it unclear if they are working as intended. That is definitely not the case with NOW's Triphala. Much more natural, slower acting and less harsh than a laxative and it also removes toxins from throughout your body. Good stuff you can feel!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is one of the best brands in the Ayurvedic market to purchase Ashwa gandhi and triphala. Already been more than 2 weeks since I’ve been using it and I can very well observe the change in energy, gut cleansing ease and improved mood in my day to day activities. As rightly said in Ayurveda, the source of any disease in human body is from tummy and this herbal medicine exactly does the great thing to keep our guts in healthy state. Highly recommended

Posted on Jun 29, 2022