CA
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

A useful and effective product for the eyes and for the whole body in general. A quality product. The capsules are small, easy to swallow. No smell. Ingredients harmoniously complement each other, are interconnected with each other.The dosages are also smart.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

i need to consume vit A to slow down my astig. so i took this product. it has vit D3 as well. good for immune too.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
4,070

Best soft gels for eye vision, I'm having this foggy and blurry eyes when I'm outside the house walking and jogging, after taking the product for almost 2 months, it helped me have a better eyesight, see how it's amazingly effective.

Posted on May 3, 2022
2,784

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

good for the heath of the eyes such as dry eyes and night blindness since vitamin A deficiency is the main reason for these two problems. small size softgels thus easy to swallow

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

product is good.Very helpful.I can feel the changes on my energy.

5831c16f-578b-4701-bbc3-cfac4c12a8e3
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Mr eyes are bright after daily 1 gel , I place order 2 for me and my wife. It's good health for eyes.

eec969fb-bb30-46bf-8adc-6594d4896678
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Good composition of ingredient and great taste. Small pill, easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

good quality vitamins,complete ingredients,suitable for my age and big size